• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New to the tekno brand!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felipe7768

Reaction score
I every body , new to this forum recently got my hands on my first tekno truck I bought an MT 410 already built, at a good price , but I need to rebuild the shocks, I've been looking to buy a kit to rebuild them but it seems like they are out of stock everywhere, does anybody knows where can I get them? Another question is the Mugen oil shock a good brand ? Is the only that carries 700wt oil which is the one recommended by the manual , thanks in advanced to anyone that can provide some information!!!

No way it's 700wt. That would be quite the syrup. 700 cst which is pretty common, is around 50wt.

It is 700wt based on the manual. I was able to find some at my local hobby shop. I've always heard good things about mugen

Welcome. I just did a quick look through hobby town and it seems you can buy all you need for the rebuild....just need to order separately. Go through the manual and write down part numbers so you don’t miss anything.

You can pick up all the parts you need to rebuild the shocks from amain or fierce RC Pete, etc. AR makes up to 900 cst shock oil I believe. I own the 700 and 800 cst variations.

I usually order a pack or two of the orange o-rings TKR6009B as that is the typical wear point on the shocks. What will you be doing with the truck? If large jumps, consider thicker oil , like 800-900cst and orange springs all around. have fun, welcome and look forward to your experience with the mt410!

Welcome. I just did a quick look through hobby town and it seems you can buy all you need for the rebuild....just need to order separately. Go through the manual and write down part numbers so you don’t miss anything.
Thanks s lot, I was hoping to get it as a kit but I'll have to do it part by part appreciated the reply!!!

I usually order a pack or two of the orange o-rings TKR6009B as that is the typical wear point on the shocks. What will you be doing with the truck? If large jumps, consider thicker oil , like 800-900cst and orange springs all around. have fun, welcome and look forward to your experience with the mt410!
Great!! I'll do that , I'll change the springs also because right now it hads the green shocks and it seats too low in the back, and I'll use the truck mostly for bashing, and some jumps, thanks for the reply very appreciated

Thanks for the reply , I'll check hobby town for parts

You can pick up all the parts you need to rebuild the shocks from amain or fierce RC Pete, etc. AR makes up to 900 cst shock oil I believe. I own the 700 and 800 cst variations.
Thanks
thanks I'll get a bottle of 800 cst also, and check for new springs,

Recent Popular Liked

Back