• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New to Tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trae_83

Reaction score
Hello everyone, during the past month I have purchased 3 Tekno RC’s MT 410(new kit), ET 410.2(new kit) and a NT 48.3(used). I just finished building the MT410 this week. I have been very impressed with Tekno after watching the local guys run them in my area. Since March I have collected different RC’s. I started with Arrma Kraton 4s, 6s, and EXB, Arrma Typhon 6s and Outcast 6s, Losi 8ight T 4.0 and 8ight T RTR, and 2 Losi Mini T 2.0. I returned to the hobby during COVID and have learned some great advice and knowledge from the members of these forums and groups. I may not post much, but I’m always reading though build threads for information and tips. These have helped me along the way, and I appreciate the time and effort for putting together the write ups and advice.

Happy Holidays to all!!

Attachments

• 95DF6081-75F6-4C71-B798-2C09533716E7.jpeg
    95DF6081-75F6-4C71-B798-2C09533716E7.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 3575FFA3-F5ED-46F5-81E4-D16677F2331F.jpeg
    3575FFA3-F5ED-46F5-81E4-D16677F2331F.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 133
  • B6117003-024F-41CB-B99E-68503457D467.jpeg
    B6117003-024F-41CB-B99E-68503457D467.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 155
Hello everyone, during the past month I have purchased 3 Tekno RC’s MT 410(new kit), ET 410.2(new kit) and a NT 48.3(used). I just finished building the MT410 this week. I have been very impressed with Tekno after watching the local guys run them in my area. Since March I have collected different RC’s. I started with Arrma Kraton 4s, 6s, and EXB, Arrma Typhon 6s and Outcast 6s, Losi 8ight T 4.0 and 8ight T RTR, and 2 Losi Mini T 2.0. I returned to the hobby during COVID and have learned some great advice and knowledge from the members of these forums and groups. I may not post much, but I’m always reading though build threads for information and tips. These have helped me along the way, and I appreciate the time and effort for putting together the write ups and advice.

Happy Holidays to all!!
Welcome looks like you have a nice arsenal to choose from

Welcome! It looks like you jumped right in the Tekno pool with both feet!

Look forward to seeing the builds!

Hey Trae, tell us (me) about the differences with the tekno products you have? I started with a Arrma granite and then built the MT410. Been looking for the next one to be as good or better than the tekno mt410 but have not found one yet. Started thinking about building another tekno but not sure if it would be worth doing since they seems very similar and I have the mt410 already. can you tell the biggest differences between your teknos? thanks bro.

Hey Trae, tell us (me) about the differences with the tekno products you have? I started with a Arrma granite and then built the MT410. Been looking for the next one to be as good or better than the tekno mt410 but have not found one yet. Started thinking about building another tekno but not sure if it would be worth doing since they seems very similar and I have the mt410 already. can you tell the biggest differences between your teknos? thanks bro.
@freelosophy I started with Arrma also the Kraton 6s,4s, Typhon 6s, and Outcast 6s. The MT410 from my comparison is a much lighter and has better air control than any of my Arrma’s. I brought a used NT 48.3 which is similar to my Kratons. I have been watching the guys in my local area with the ET 48.3 when I was running my Kratons and they would do circles around my Kratons. The balance with the platform when jumping was what sold me on Tekno. They seemed to fly through the air and my Kraton was breaking parts on the same jumps. They are lighter than my Kratons and I believe more durable. I like my Arrma’s but before I knew anything about Tekno I upgraded the chassis and parts to M2C chassis and Just Bash It front and rear towers. I just made a heavy rig even heavier. I now primarily run the Arrma’s on 4s after getting advice from some of the local racers and bashers. I save the 6s for just send it moments. Back to Tekno I also have a ET410.2 that I’m going to setup for the local indoor track and I haven’t built it yet or decided on a power combo yet. I’m still learning everyday from the local guys,Forums, YouTube, and Facebook. Between the NT 48.3 and MT 410 it’s a coin toss for which one I enjoy the best. They serve different purposes for me. I’m learning how to race with the NT 48.3 and been bashing with the MT410. I’m not sending it 30 feet in the air but I’m beating it up hard and it has impressed me. Out of all my Arrma rigs the truggiffied Typhon and Outcast 6s RC’s have been the most durable for me. Tekno again I’m looking at the extended chassis for my MT410 to build my own ET 48.3 and have the option to switch back to and from short to long wheelbase. I’m not sure if I completely answered your questions about everything but I gave you my honest opinion on my Teknos and my Arrma’s. I went with my 3rd Tekno the ET 410.2 because it a smaller scale than all my others and I thought it would be more indoor track friendly than the 1/8 scale RC’s just my opinion.

thanks for your prompt response bro. I kind of figured that the other teknos are set up for racing more than anything else. wish I could get into a race or a course, all i got is a ramp and parks. better than nothing love how tekno fly and flips in the air. love my tekno. maybe I'll find a track with 30 or 40 minutes someday and I'll get into racing, love those you tube videos too. maybe I'll get an airplane next ;)

Recent Popular Liked

Back