• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New tires, new pictures for you guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beldent

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Some copperhead 2 with 1/2 hub extensions

20200204_151357.jpg
20200205_152447.jpg

How do you like them?

Also, is that an extended chassis on the MT410? Could be just me, looks stretched. Looks great though!

Hi. Tell me, what is this part of the rack, with the screw, that holds the body and where can I order it?

Thanks for the answer. It turns out I drill a native rack, I screw in the screw from the kit? Does the screw hold well (it seems to me that too little plastic remains in the native rack)?

How do you like them?

Also, is that an extended chassis on the MT410? Could be just me, looks stretched. Looks great though!
I like them alot very versatile. This is et48.3 chassis

Nice looking truck, just got myself a MT410 and those are the wheels/tyres I'm going to use..??
What body is that..??

Nice looking truck, just got myself a MT410 and those are the wheels/tyres I'm going to use..??
What body is that..??
Proline chevy
What body is that..??
Its proline 2014 chevy Silverado sku: 3400-00

I went with the Pro Line 72 Chevy c10 pickup for the retro look. I almost went with the VW buggy body but thought it might look silly and be destroyed quickly.
I Still need to decide on paint and colors. What paint brand do you guys recommend?

Recent Popular Liked

Back