• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New soldering station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAVERICK

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
2145E01B-F8C8-46CA-BBE1-FB44F3301027.jpeg

Hakko fx-888D

this just arrived from amazon for 105$. I just soldered up 4 battery connectors and 2 motors in no time.

I have been soldering in the automotive field for over 15 years with the pencil style 40-60 watts irons and they would not hold the heat for the large motor tabs. Even the snap-on butane irons don’t compare to this set up

I would recommend this set to anyone looking for a new set up

Dont forget to add a large chisel tip

View attachment 4852
Hakko fx-888D

this just arrived from amazon for 105$. I just soldered up 4 battery connectors and 2 motors in no time.

I have been soldering in the automotive field for over 15 years with the pencil style 40-60 watts irons and they would not hold the heat for the large motor tabs. Even the snap-on butane irons don’t compare to this set up

I would recommend this set to anyone looking for a new set up

Dont forget to add a large chisel tip
Yes I purchased the same last year after using an old Weller soldering gun style for years... this hakko plus good solder, flux and clean / hot tip make for much more enjoyable soldering experience.

Bought a Hakko iron a year or two ago. I think it's great!

20200528_145725_HDR.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back