• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New Products

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfulcher

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. ET410
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Is there any buzz on any new products coming out from Tekno? What are they working on next?

Hoping for a bashing focused 10th scale or maybe even a 5th scale.

Hoping for a bashing focused 10th scale or maybe even a 5th scale.
Everybody's view on bashing is/gets distorted. I've waited decades for a great 4wd stadium truck/mini truggy platform to become a reality. Sure, there's been a couple RCs made before, that fit the category, but it wasn't until Tekno put one out... I knew it was time. Tekno's reputation for toughness is what steered me into getting one. The ET410 is my perfect 1/10 scale basher!

For those wanting a "monster truck" the MT410 is what the Dr. ordered.

I know I have my eyes on the SCT410.3 for my next step into the SC "bashing" realm.

I was wondering if the SCT410.3 was getting an update any time soon? I want to get another 2WD buggie but would like to get one if Tekno is going to come out with one someday.

I was wondering if the SCT410.3 was getting an update any time soon? I want to get another 2WD buggie but would like to get one if Tekno is going to come out with one someday.
There is absolutely no sign of it right now. SCT racing is slowing down in general and there is no strong competition. No reason to update.

I needed a new 2wd, and there is no Tekno. So I did get an RC10 B6.4 for the indoor carpet track around here. As I am building this kit, it just makes me sad. It does not compare to the Tekno. Maybe someday, maybe someday... I really can't believe there isn't a market Tekno EB210!!!

Recent Popular Liked

Back