• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New pit hauler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skynet5

Reaction score
Couldn't be doing with a dedicated rc branded pit hauler. Seem overpriced. ive not used one , so might be missing something, but they didn't look better than a tstak. And these are way cheaper in comparison.

IMG_20200911_204857.jpg

They are also significantly heavier, most pit haulers are designed to be light enough to be checked into cargo on a plane without exceeding the 45lb bag limit without being charged extra. The added expense of a lightweight pit hauler can pay for itself on just the first flight alone ;)

They are also significantly heavier, most pit haulers are designed to be light enough to be checked into cargo on a plane without exceeding the 45lb bag limit without being charged extra. The added expense of a lightweight pit hauler can pay for itself on just the first flight alone ;)
Fair point. Im a long way off from taking a flight with my RC gear. It's to the boot of my car and back as I drive to the nearest track.

But yeah I can see the need now for those travelling by plane for events.

Recent Popular Liked

Back