• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 New build, mt410 to et48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I figured I’d start a build thread for my new et48 that I’m hoping to build. Hopefully some of the more experienced tekno guys can tell me if I’m crazy or if this won’t work.

Here is my parts list, I’m pretty sure it’s all comparable but just wanted to be sure.

my410 kit
M2C Et48 game changer chassis kit
M2C front and rear truggy towers
M2C rear chassis brace
M2C rear horizontal brace
Rear et48 drive shaft
Et48 wing mount and wing.

I tried to do as much research as possible before ordering parts, but we all know how that goes ??‍♂️

i also ordered some goodies parts for it like the ti shock shafts and emulsion style caps , motor mount ..

40877B0F-6898-47FA-BDA4-F93A1BA019D7.png
880420B4-D357-4A02-A535-1509FA964A53.png
4BA7B806-2ABE-42E5-90F3-BEC400F685AB.png

I’m actually do the exact same build at the moment. you got everything that I got, but you’re only missing a few parts. In order to mount the wing and body you need a few parts: Tkr1201, Tkr1220, Tkr1221, Tkr1325,Tkr1529, and Tkr5401. the one you really need is tkr5401 which is the body mounts, but I ordered the others in order to have all the hardware I needed.

I also stuck with the stock mt410 shock tower as I didn’t feel the et truggy towers would be able to work with the shock tower braces, but maybe someone can chime in on this.

I also stuck with the stock mt410 shock tower as I didn’t feel the et truggy towers would be able to work with the shock tower braces, but maybe someone can chime in on this.
Hey thanks man, looks like we’ll be doing clone builds. Haha.. what motor combo are you going with? I appreciate the part number breakdown. I did get the body posts but Got them from tekno site and didn’t take a screenshot.. also picked up a few wings in different colors ????

I saw a video somewhere and I don’t remember where cause I’ve been all over researching this build but someone did have the braces and towers mounted... we will find out soon once all parts come!

Last edited:
@Rcproponent

Oh wow, here we go again only this time it's blue ???

Did you not see these https://m2cracing.net/cars-and-truc...raton-outcast-notorious-rear-shock-tower.html

Can't wait to see what motor combo you go with..!!!
While your here, you might as well go look at my MT410 build ?
I was actually looking at these shock towers also, but I noticed that the stock body post position uses the lower level lip on the shock tower to adhere to and those allu shock towers don’t seem to have that position for post mounting. I could be wrong though!

Attachments

• C68EA715-62C6-4874-B651-B0AC469E26CA.png
    C68EA715-62C6-4874-B651-B0AC469E26CA.png
    318.6 KB · Views: 198
  • A2D1E3D0-6A06-4EFF-870C-FE0C27700021.jpeg
    A2D1E3D0-6A06-4EFF-870C-FE0C27700021.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 199
Hey thanks man, looks like we’ll be doing clone builds. Haha.. what motor combo are you going with? I appreciate the part number breakdown. I did get the body posts but Got them from tekno site and didn’t take a screenshot.. also picked up a few wings in different colors ????

I saw a video somewhere and I don’t remember where cause I’ve been all over researching this build but someone did have the braces and towers mounted... we will find out soon once all parts come!
Heck yeah dude! I was working on mine last night and realized I forgot to order the body post mounts ???? I actually ended up going with the spektrum firma 150amp kit from the v5 arrma series! I was really happy how it performed in my Kraton.

Heck yeah dude! I was working on mine last night and realized I forgot to order the body post mounts ???? I actually ended up going with the spektrum firma 150amp kit from the v5 arrma series! I was really happy how it performed in my Kraton.
Pretty sure that’s what I’ll end up using too ??‍♂️?

Pretty sure that’s what I’ll end up using too ??‍♂️?
It’s honestly a stupid bang for buck!! If it’s a monster on my Kraton and it weighs a fiddlestick ton more than the et, I can only imagine how this motor/esc is gonna act on the et!!! I’m going with some smaller tires so I opted to gear it up to a 17t!

Recent Popular Liked

Back