• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Need advice on gearing, already have a 15T pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJ_DA_DUDE

Reaction score
Ok I'm trying to figure out what's the best gearing for my motor have a 15 tooth on there now it is a 1700 KV motor I have some Pro-Line Moab tires and beadlock Wheels will be running 4s. Thanks

Gearing is very user specific. Driving style and terrain play a huge part in dictating what gearing is right for you. May I suggest getting a temp gun, that is really the only way. Gear your truck so it doesn't overheat, take temps every five minutes or so next time you go out. If your truck stays cool, you can gear up.

Gearing is very user specific. Driving style and terrain play a huge part in dictating what gearing is right for you. May I suggest getting a temp gun, that is really the only way. Gear your truck so it doesn't overheat, take temps every five minutes or so next time you go out. If your truck stays cool, you can gear up.
Ok cool thanks

Recent Popular Liked

Back