• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My new kit and extras showed up this morning!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supradude26

Reaction score
So this is my first Tekno kit after building and running RC since I got a Frog in middle school in the late 80's. Like everyone pretty much says, the quality and fit and finish is super. Probably the only company I can say might be equal to it would be the higher end Kyosho stuff. I've had a couple of their 1/8 nitro buggies over the years. Anyway, i got a ton of extras/mods as well as a new 7PX, Tekin RX8 Gen3 with their 2250kv truggy motor, Protek 625 Duo Touch charger and a pair of Protek Graphene 6500mah 4s batteries. Decided to try the new HV LiPo's this time, and I hadn't bought a nice radio since I got a Futaba 3pks so it was time to replace that as well. Got the kit 75% done and I cant wait to RIP it up!
20180920_154407.jpg

By the looks of those parts, that's gonna make one nice ET48 @Supradude26!

Welcome to Tekno Forums by the way.

Nice! Can’t wait to see it @Supradude26!! Are you racing this truggy?
Thanks! Kit is done, just finishing up some soldering and painting the body now. Will post pics soon. Not planning on racing it, just haven't built a kit in a while and have wanted a Tekno for a few months. Just couldnt decide between the mt and the et. If the mt had a longer wheelbase and was a bit bigger I would have gone that route I think. A few years back I had a Losi 8ight-T nitro truggy and loved it. I've had many 1/8 buggies and like the bigger tires and size of the truggies....

Recent Popular Liked

Back