• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My MT410 checklist. New build in progress.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIME MACHINE

Reaction score
I have my MT410 on order, should be here tomorrow. The last one I purchased, I never even opened it and sold it to a buddy. This time it’s a keeper.

Here is what I have so far:

- MT410 kit

- T-Bone front and rear bumpers

- T-Bone tower to tower brace

- Thunder Tiger 150 amp esc

- Ripper 2000kv motor

- Unbreakable body from Russia

- Thunder Tiger servo

- Thunder Tiger K-Rock wheels and tires

- Ikonnik transmitter and receiver

- Plenty of new 2S batteries (will be running two in series)

My wish list:

- Mod 1 pinion (16T)

- M2C diff cases

Am I missing anything? Any suggestions on my build?

Thanks Nicochau!

I searched for them M2C center brace on the website and never could find it. I have no idea what I was doing wrong. It’s unfortunate, because it is cheaper than the T-Bone brace. I have been tempted to build a second truck, so that will definitely be the direction I go with on the next one.

Last edited:
Thanks Nicochau!

I searched for them M2C center brace on the website and never could find it. I have no idea what I was doing wrong. It’s unfortunate, because it is cheaper than the T-Bone brace. I have been tempted to build a second truck, so that will definitely be the direction I go with on the next one.
Here is the rear brace for the MT410
https://m2cracing.net/tekno/307-m2c-6973-tekno-mt-410-rear-horizontal-brace-.html

Go big or go home chassis/rear tower brace. Center brace, m2c diff cases, m2c shock standoffs, m2c shock caps.Tekno products: Steel spur gear, rest of shock parts to make all aluminum. Steering top plate from ebay. Aluminum from tower to tower and chassis all the way. I haven't bent anything yet. Watch center output drive cup. Battery is rt on it.

Attachments

• 20191115_220347.jpg
    20191115_220347.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 387

Recent Popular Liked

Back