• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My 6s Tekno MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Bass

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hello everyone,

After multiple setup test, i ended with:
(all stock, just a little piece of m2c racing on the rear tower)

motor Supass Hobby taurus 4274 1500kv (88amp, max 32v/2800w)
Tekno 16 tooth pinion, stock plastic 44 spur (have the metal 44 and 46)
ESC Hobbywing max8 150amp (punch 3/5, 27% brake)
servo SRT dl5015 waterproof (15kg/0.13s)
Badland's 3.8 (150mm good size, light) on 0 offstet rim (desperado with 1/2 offstet not look good, too wide)
Lipo 6s WSLine 4800mah 50c (595g)
unbreakable Chevrolet C10 body by Probodyrc (black)

A little more power than a 4s 2200kv but much more runtime, wIth that setup i can bash for 25min to 35min (with one lipo, even more if i am not hard on throttle), there is no secret, more volt with less kv=less amp draw, more runtime.

I have many m2c upgrade but removed them, i don't need them for my bash spot and it added a lot of weight.
I also have the popular Backflip 6s tire (172mm), but too big and too heavy.

With my current set up, truck with lipo is ~ 4.8kgs

I tried motor tppower 1280kv 4082, very good, crazy strong magnet but esc neet to be relocated, i like the easy maintenance with default esc position, the Hobbywing ezrun 4274 2200kv, way too much for 6s, even with a 15t pinion.

With my first setup (backflip tire, tp motor, m2c upgrade) i bent 2 rear tower, the litlle driveshaft, a front driftshaft and broke the plastic top steering plate. No more break with my current setup.

And now the pics:

full.jpg
electro.jpg
chassis.jpg

My bash spot:
place.jpg

It was totally my fault, crazy triple backflip, frontflip, with big tire it can be out of control. I'm more careful now. I have only 2 6s lipo so my priority is the runtime, with 4s it's a little too slow with the 1500kv and 16t.
(I know the car i s dusty/rusty, big maintenance scheduled for late summer)

Hello,
Nice truck!
What 0 offset rim do you use ?
Thanks !

Hy, have me for my upcoming MT410 build ordered the TPPower 6D 1650KV engine, and want to use the ProLine Trencher LP 3.8, but am undecided which pinion I should use, tend to 20-21 or even more ..24 if necessary!
The engine will be cooled with two high speed (27000rpm) 40mm fans, and the ECS with a 30 fan with the same speed!
The top speed should give so around the 90km / h but the pull and acceleration in the low range or when starting is the most important, because would like to be able to make a standing and driving BackFlip!

greetz

Recent Popular Liked

Back