• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 vs ET48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbowers

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Alright guys. I have an MT410 and am wondering what the big differences in that and the ET48.3. I don't race (just bash and run around the yard and street) and see the ET48.3 is a higher prices kit. I'm not sure why the price difference but I'm guessing different drivetrain? I do have an arrma kraton and was thinking the et48.3 might be an upgrade.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I tried searching to see if this was discussed so if I missed it sorry! Just point me in the right direction.

Last edited:
The MT410 is pretty much an ET48.3 with an EB48.3 chassis, I believe different towers and addition of some bumpers. There are other subtle differences but nothing major. The main thing is that the MT410 was built with parts from existing vehicles as a basher. The ET48.3 was built with racing in mind.

Last edited:
Alright, that is helpful. I'm probably better of sticking with the mt410. I ended up finding a used et48.3 a little cheaper than the mt410 used so was debating on which would be best. Thank you!

Last edited:
The ET and MT share a lot of the same parts, with the biggest difference being the longer chassis on the ET. The ET is more like the Talion/Kraton and the MT is more like the Outcast/Notorious. The ET comes with a better shock package (aluminum vs plastic), the rear shock tower is beefier, the wing provides much more durability, and the body posts are stronger.

I went the path of rebuilding a used ET48.3 and do not regret it.

It can be turned into a great basher with some m2c goodies. You end up with a very strong and stable truck. Pops less wheelies and is a lot quicker. Not to mention that this thing flies! Probably one of the better jumper out there (once all braces are in place to protect the driveline).

The longer chassis also gives you more room for monster power should the regular truggy motors be deemed too weak.

The only downside are the body options. It is difficult to find a nice body that fit the narrow chassis in this wheelbase size. Most of us stick to truggy racing bodies which are esthetically questionable.

Recent Popular Liked

Back