• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mt410 steering real loose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan0823

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi, does anyone know how to solve the problem of the flimsyness of the steering area were the servo horn is and how to tighten it at least a little bit... I've tried everything to tighten it.
Any suggestions will be appreciated ?

Would need more of a description. But the stock servo horn is race only and even then, I think not used. The TEKNO comes with ,in my opinion, very good servo saver. Not sure if that could be it, but maybe adjust that.

Actually maybe it's the problem I encountered. The nut that goes into plastic of servo saver. Like the plastic is supposed to hold the nut, no way for socket to get at. I had to CA glue it in. Would just spin with lightest effort.

I figured out my solution? you know the part where the spring goes under that piece on the steering? I never tightened it during my build. So I did that and it turned out much better. I'm still new to all this and some I still get the name of a part wrong or don't know what it is unless i look it up.

Recent Popular Liked

Back