• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale MT410 Rear Gearbox Bulletproofing Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamp2

Reaction score
2 kits for sale, following Overkill's thread on bulletproofing the MT410 rear gearbox. Includes all parts listed less Loctite and the part for doing this to an ET48.3. I spent $42 to do a single mod but ended up with enough parts to do 2 gearboxes. Finally just decided to go a different route. All parts new and never installed. $25 ea. CONTUS shipping included. Best to text, eight 58 2 fourfive 76seven five.

I’ll take one!

Hey! Found this old thread and figured you may be able to help me out here. I bought the same kit for my MT48.3, which is the same length as the ET48. The problem is this.. there's a lot of slack. See video below. Part number AR310470.

Slacking video..

Hey! Found this old thread and figured you may be able to help me out here. I bought the same kit for my MT48.3, which is the same length as the ET48. The problem is this.. there's a lot of slack. See video below. Part number AR310470.

Slacking video..
I had a similar amount of slack. What I did was added a small oring inside each of the diff cups and that made it better. I’m my experience the chassis never really flexes in a convex manner, if looking at the chassis with the diff being the anterior side, so that chances of the shaft popping out are slim. You definitely would want it to be a little short over it being to snug.

Hey everyone,
I have a few sets coming in as well for my mt and my friends... I should have a couple extra kits let's over.

Not looking to make any profit on these... Just wanna help out the community.

If anyone would like a kit let me know I'll get one out to you for free.

If you wanna donate a buck or two for shipping I'll allow it but no more than just shipping costs :)

Hey everyone,
I have a few sets coming in as well for my mt and my friends... I should have a couple extra kits let's over.

Not looking to make any profit on these... Just wanna help out the community.

If anyone would like a kit let me know I'll get one out to you for free.

If you wanna donate a buck or two for shipping I'll allow it but no more than just shipping costs :)

you still have any available?

Recent Popular Liked

Back