• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mt410 new to the name, first build :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owen7487

Reaction score
Afternoon guys.

I've been back in the rc game after having a few years out.
I finally bit the bullet and jumped over to tekno with my first build being the mt410.

I'm looking forward to getting started on the build.. i just have a few questions probably asked by every new guy.

I want to run a cage on mine, I've got a nomad and e revo, and was toying with the idea of using on of those as a base to start .

Also, I'm in the UK and aftermarket parts are as rare as rocking horse muck (unless some of the UK guys can suggest any places?)

I'm only into my bashing, I love jumping too. Are there any upgrades that should go on straight out the gate to help with what I use the truck for ?

Finally a more general question. Any tips tricks and advice worth reading before I start the build..

Many thanks:)

The more the merrier! I don't run a MT410 but from my understanding to get the nomad cage to fit you will need the ET48.3 chassis (its longer). Correct me if I am wrong anyone?

A lot of guys are getting M2C bracing to strengthen the car for the hard bashing sessions.
There is another custom aftermarket parts guy M3 that is located in Germany. You can find him on FB.

Last edited:
Looking forward to your build @Owen7487.

Welcome to TeknoForums by the way!

Ahhh okay ! Thats fair.

I'm sure with a bit more digging and searching I'll come across something when the time comes

Yeah I've seen a lot if there stuff and it all seems spot on, Its just the shipping. Worse comes to worse I'll just order it and pay the costs. Gonna look for the other guy you mentioned now :) would a carbon, or ally rod from the front to rear shockntowers help? I've done this on other cars before.

Also, just been tagged in this.. picture attached. Anyone else seen that before. Isit something to do

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1552408626411.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552408626411.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 461
Welcome! M2c all the way!! You can go wild with what he offers!

I think that's what will happen, while I'm building the truck I'll get bits sent over :)

Just finding trying to find out more on the diff mod to make them stronger

Seems 2 different ways but not sure which one to use on the mt410

Ahhh okay ! Thats fair.

I'm sure with a bit more digging and searching I'll come across something when the time comes

Yeah I've seen a lot if there stuff and it all seems spot on, Its just the shipping. Worse comes to worse I'll just order it and pay the costs. Gonna look for the other guy you mentioned now :) would a carbon, or ally rod from the front to rear shockntowers help? I've done this on other cars before.

Also, just been tagged in this.. picture attached. Anyone else seen that before. Isit something to do
Seems the pic you attached is just a cutaway of the differential bulkhead. I'm not sure what else it may allude to without context. Shimming for gear mesh is important but on my MT410 build it was spot on. RE: Shock tower braces. M2C looks like great kit. In lieu of that I found some square stock aluminum and notched it to slip over the towers. For the price of one, I made 3 and i'll bet my soul it's superior in function despite not being as elegant.

Seems the pic you attached is just a cutaway of the differential bulkhead. I'm not sure what else it may allude to without context. Shimming for gear mesh is important but on my MT410 build it was spot on. RE: Shock tower braces. M2C looks like great kit. In lieu of that I found some square stock aluminum and notched it to slip over the towers. For the price of one, I made 3 and i'll bet my soul it's superior in function despite not being as elegant.
Regarding braces, my initial thought was to put a rod of some sort from the front shock tower to the rear, surely that would donthe same as all these fancy braces.

Recent Popular Liked

Back