• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 - My build and first paint.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FHE_nld

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Let's get started..

Delivery is on it's way for a Tekno pit mat, but for now I'm using a piece of welding blanket.

I'll try to keep you updated once in a while.

20200418_133158.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered a Tekno pit mat a month ago from eBay for $18 before my kit arrived. The mat came three days ago Wednesday. I finished my truck two weeks ago. ?
My master bathroom now has a Tekno shower mat. ?
At least now I'm forced to buy another kit to use the mat. :sneaky:

You won't regret it. I have been on the line for a pit mat for too long now and finally pulled the trigger on one, done working on top of dishcloths and old towels. Unfortunately I didn't knew before about the yoga mat. I would have gone that route.

Last edited:
Best money I ever spent on RC stuff..!!

Yes they are expensive, but in my opinion well worth it..???
The Tekno's have so many uses, and the MIP's are just awesome..!!

IMG_6049.jpeg
IMG_5435 2.jpeg

The Tekno shock wrench is such a great with so many uses. Expensive but it will last a lifetime. I’m adding the Tekno nut driver tool to my collection for my next build.
B555976A-1FFD-4237-9331-E05CE9AA6AA3.jpeg

Best money I ever spent on RC stuff..!!

Yes they are expensive, but in my opinion well worth it..???
The Tekno's have so many uses, and the MIP's are just awesome..!!

View attachment 4553View attachment 4552

I saw these pics and smiled. Other then my shock tool, which is ordered and coming whenever my kit arrives, I have the exact same tools - same drivers and everything! lol
Although all my MIP handles are black - I think they were some special limited edition MIPs or something......
I wouldn't mind getting the 7mmm nut tool as well though....

Otherwise I also have a couple of Tekno turnbuckle wrenches etc - basically all the tools they recommended in the kit manual! lol

EDIT : Sorry OP. We're turning your thread into a tools thread!!! lol

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 324
I saw these pics and smiled. Other then my shock tool, which is ordered and coming whenever my kit arrives, I have the exact same tools - same drivers and everything! lol
Although all my MIP handles are black - I think they were some special limited edition MIPs or something......

Otherwise I also have a couple of Tekno turnbuckle wrenches etc - basically all the tools they recommended in the kit manual! lol

No problem, ...

I was going to buy a Pit Mat, but didn't think it was necessary in the end! lol
The rubber cupboard liners work great as well .....
I was going to buy a Pit Mat, but didn't think it was necessary in the end! lol
Rubber cupboard liner is an excellent choice as well....
0FB13F8C-1BA3-472E-B11B-B7E021816723.jpeg

Gonna have to get me one of those 7mmm tools ..... LOL. Couldn’t help myself ?

Building the front end low angle...

20200427_160315.jpg

20200427_174605.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good. good tools are a must if you don't want to worry about striping any bolts or screws.

Glad to see another build / person enjoying it do keep up updates. Your going to love the way it drives do let us know what you think of the build after your done take care now.

Front end ensemble ready.., made a mistake to place some rod ends the wrong way but it was an easy fix to correct them.
Especialy paid attention to grease the
O-ring that goes in the servosaver as read in another post.
Not that of a long story since everything is standard, but I enjoy the build sofar.

20200502_231424.jpg

Keep safe everybody.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back