• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 fun for Cheez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay newbies … FYI , this step tests how well you pay attention. Lots of flatheads different lengths. I’ve made this mistake in the past 😬
image.jpg

Ugghh… spent 10-15 minutes trying to fit TKR551BG to the chassis. I was thinking about past different builds where the bumper assembly went between the chassis and gear boxes.😯 DOH! It’s under.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Front shocks good to go.😊 This rig will be 100% stock. I’m curious to see how it holds up.
image.jpg
My EB48 2.0 and SCT 410 are upgraded to the max.

Final assembly ESC, servo, receiver all good to go. I’m going with DS 3235 sg 35 kg servo. I’m saving the MKS HBL550 for the ET 48 2.0 that I’ll more than likely get in the near future.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Final assembly ESC, servo, receiver all good to go. I’m going with DS 3235 sg 35 kg servo. I’m saving the MKS HBL550 for the ET 48 2.0 that I’ll more than likely get in the near future.View attachment 8019
Thanks just what i needed to see. I completed my own MT410 a couple hour's ago and what wto do with the radio tray. It look clean that's a max8 i probably copy ya!

Thanks just what i needed to see. I completed my own MT410 a couple hour's ago and what wto do with the radio tray. It look clean that's a max8 i probably copy ya!
Just a heads up….it looks like the power button will need to go on the receiver box cover.
image.jpg
going with 16t pinion.😉

Last edited:
Huh.. somehow I had completely blanked on the fact the product page pictures don't even show wires, let alone the power button.. and there's no suggested placement in the manual either.

Running it that close to the gears would make me a bit uncomfortable personally, assuming the normal double-sided-tape fastening - would it have been possible to stretch it over to the rear end of the battery area?

I've got my last electronics showing up today so will have to deal with this issue shortly.. hopefully my ESC's power switch has the stretch =)

Rain in the forecast 🤨….Bench test and a couple of zips up and down the street went very well. Probably won’t be able to take this bad boy out until next week.
image.jpg
I love the color changing paint!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Did you just decide the chevy look wasn't doing it for you, or did it get damaged already?

Saw a few people theorising (no practical testing) that the curved bug shape should be a bit more resilient.. curious if there's anything to that

Did you just decide the chevy look wasn't doing it for you, or did it get damaged already?

Saw a few people theorising (no practical testing) that the curved bug shape should be a bit more resilient.. curious if there's anything to that
Bad weather here. Haven’t run the rig yet with either body.

Took it out for its first bash today. Awesome truck! Handles very well and took some punishment. Great performance for 20-25 minutes and just as I was getting ready to call it a day the steering disappears. Sure enough, no surprise, the plastic servo horn stripped. Tekno aluminum 25th ordered.

Recent Popular Liked

Back