• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 fun for Cheez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anxiously waiting…. Came across this review on YouTube, the place he takes it to bash is the exact same spot I go to. It’s about 5-10 minutes from home.

Build will begin this week.🤩
image.jpg

I know, I know a boring build….but what the heck, I enjoy sharing and maybe a newbie will see something they like.🤷

Tha
I know, I know a boring build….but what the heck, I enjoy sharing and maybe a newbie will see something they like.🤷
that servo is a beast the speed on 7.2v is 👌

I’m following this build. I’m not newb but you’ve definitely got me interested in picking one of these kits up and building my own MT410!

Wow! I’ve trimmed a painted probably over a dozen bodies over the years and just recently learned about the “ score with a hobby knife and snap off” method. It works perfectly!
image.jpg

Nice build keep it going I enjoyed building mine now its time for me to clean it up and redo my diffs. I'll enjoy doing that again. 👍

First little bump….😵‍💫 had to do a bit of wrestling in order to get TK1529 to line up. A bit of an angle there.
061EF593-B786-4BA7-8127-65C69F3D1E0D.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back