• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Dust Cover?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcells

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Good Day All,
Been looking around for a MT410 dust cover. I am not a fan of the Jconcepts Over Tray, would like something like the Outerwears or Dusty Motors. I notice that Dusty Motors has universal ones (has anyone tried those?) or one from Outerwears?

YUsing tekno EB body is another option. Lots of people fit them underneath their SCT and MT bodies for dust protection. You may just want to cut a few extra holes in the EB body for ventilation, depending on your set-up it can get warm being covered up by so many layers.

Using universal dusty cover. Can’t remember exact size. Just measured body and pick closest size. Works great. In a pinch I have some breathable “night caps” only a few dollars and holds well.

YUsing tekno EB body is another option. Lots of people fit them underneath their SCT and MT bodies for dust protection. You may just want to cut a few extra holes in the EB body for ventilation, depending on your set-up it can get warm being covered up by so many layers.
Thanks for the info.

Using universal dusty cover. Can’t remember exact size. Just measured body and pick closest size. Works great. In a pinch I have some breathable “night caps” only a few dollars and holds well.
Thanks, I'll have to measure it. I like the Idea of the screen type over hard plastic.

I would like to find a Dusty Motors Cover that is made for a vehicle that is similar in size to the Tekno MT410 so I could get one in green (that would go with the paint scheme that i am going with for the body) but it that is not feasible then I would go with the universal one that come in black. Not trying be picky just trying to make it look the way I want it.
With that said would you all know what other trucks are similar in size?
Thanks again for taking the time to read my post.

Dusty Motors are good, I run them on my Slash. It will bump the electronics temperature though. A fan on the motor becomes a must or get it as a winter solution only.

I believe I have read that the M+ sized dusty motor cover fits the mt410. But they only come in black.

The mt is close in size to the Arrma outcast, and that has almost the same chassis as the senton and the typhon. So a cover for one of them might fit but I can't guarantee anything.

It might sound weird but pantyhose do a good job of keeping the chassis clean.

But does pantyhose come in green,lol

Recent Popular Liked

Back