• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Desert Militia Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoEddy

Reaction score
Hello and greetings to the round of MT410 maniacs ;-)!
Am now also proud owner of a Tekno MT410 and just still putting together the remaining components for the assembly!
In the course of this I would also like to install some M2C parts and for this I would need your estimates & experiences.... !
Times as a preface a short compilation of what I have already bought:

ESC:
Hobbywing XR8 Plus GS2 (200A)
Servo:
Savöx SB-2274SG
Receiver:
RUDDOG RR482 2.4GHz 4-Channel FHSS4 Receiver
(As a radio remote control is a SANWA MT-S used)

Tekno Upgrade Parts:
- TKR5262-CNC Split Cntr Diff Mount
-TKR6015-Shock Cartridge Caps (Aluminum)
-TKR6013-Shock Adjustment Collars (Aluminum)
-TKR5115-Spur Gear(44T,hardened steel,lightened)

Bumper Rear:
MT410 T-Bone Bumper with Wheelybar
Bumper Front:
MT410 T-Bone if hopefully promptly available again ...
- Russian "unbreakable" ProLine Desert Militia Body

what I still want to buy ...
- Engine:
TPPower TP4060 6D 1650KV (Sensor)
- Tires:
ProLine TRENCHER LP 3.8" on Raid 8X32

M2C:
- 6820 TEKNO GAME CHANGER 410 WIDE BODY CHASSIS KIT.
- 6967 TEKNO MT410 9MM SHOCK TOWER KIT
- 6913 TEKNO MT410 UPPER STEERING PLATE
- 6903 TEKNO ELECTRIC BUGGY AND TRUGGY DIFF COMBO SET
- 6770 TEKNO 48.3/48.4 16MM ZRS SHOCK CAPS
- 6755 TEKNO SHORT REAR CENTER BRACE FITS MT410,.3 BUGGY,TRUGGY
- 6762 TEKNO MT 410 SHOCK STAND OFF KIT
- 6723 TEKNO STEERING SERVO (WIDE BODY)/ UNIVERSAL 25 MM LONG

Now to the M2C parts where I am currently undecided whether they would be useful or recommendable in combination, especially because of the GameChanger chassis in terms of stiffening and stability...!
- 6973 TEKNO MT 410 REAR HORIZONTAL BRACE V2 MODEL
- 6971 TEKNO MT410 V3 TOWER BRACE
- 6911 TEKNO 48.3 "0" CENTERLINE DELRIN BUSHING 4 per pk.
- 6737 TEKNO 4 MM TAPERED INNER HINGE PINS 5 per pk.

Small things like mudguards, closed wheel nuts or additional fans for motor and ESC etc. I have not listed more exactly now ...!

Since it is my first Tekno, I hope very much also your suggestions and also like criticism and or suggestions for improvement ;-)!

Look forward to a lively exchange ...!

greetz

So final decision for the engine is made ... TPPower it has become!
Am extremely curious how the 4060 6D harmonizes with the Hobbywing XR8 Plus G2S ESC, and how the MT drives with it ...!

PLEASE! Pictures and progress report 🤗
Just finished mine which is 100% stock.

have today unfortunately received by email the notification that the engine is not in stock and must first be produced in the Chinese factory and then shipped to Germany and from the central warehouse there with then be sent! o_O:oops:

Do you have access to HobbyStar motors from Germany?

Can't beat this for the money:
https://www.rcjuice.com/motor-esc/b...ensorless-motor-1-8-truggy-monster-truck.html
Know the manufacturer only from the one or other YouTube video, but here in Germany with it as good as no contact had, but from the price really the madness!

Since I would get 3 pieces of, from what I paid for the TPPower!

That is already violent!:oops::rolleyes:

Have something ingenious found on ebay what so together would not get elsewhere!
https://www.ebay.de/itm/304056987991?var=603199804415
Since the dealer excludes a delivery to Germany, unfortunately, ask in the round if someone of you would have the possibility (with address in the U.S.) to order it and send me to Germany, of course against appropriate payment of all costs via PayPal!

Hello and greetings to the round of MT410 maniacs ;-)!
Am now also proud owner of a Tekno MT410 and just still putting together the remaining components for the assembly!
In the course of this I would also like to install some M2C parts and for this I would need your estimates & experiences.... !
Times as a preface a short compilation of what I have already bought:

ESC:
Hobbywing XR8 Plus GS2 (200A)
Servo:
Savöx SB-2274SG
Receiver:
RUDDOG RR482 2.4GHz 4-Channel FHSS4 Receiver
(As a radio remote control is a SANWA MT-S used)

Tekno Upgrade Parts:
- TKR5262-CNC Split Cntr Diff Mount
-TKR6015-Shock Cartridge Caps (Aluminum)
-TKR6013-Shock Adjustment Collars (Aluminum)
-TKR5115-Spur Gear(44T,hardened steel,lightened)

Bumper Rear:
MT410 T-Bone Bumper with Wheelybar
Bumper Front:
MT410 T-Bone if hopefully promptly available again ...
- Russian "unbreakable" ProLine Desert Militia Body

what I still want to buy ...
- Engine:
TPPower TP4060 6D 1650KV (Sensor)
- Tires:
ProLine TRENCHER LP 3.8" on Raid 8X32

M2C:
- 6820 TEKNO GAME CHANGER 410 WIDE BODY CHASSIS KIT.
- 6967 TEKNO MT410 9MM SHOCK TOWER KIT
- 6913 TEKNO MT410 UPPER STEERING PLATE
- 6903 TEKNO ELECTRIC BUGGY AND TRUGGY DIFF COMBO SET
- 6770 TEKNO 48.3/48.4 16MM ZRS SHOCK CAPS
- 6755 TEKNO SHORT REAR CENTER BRACE FITS MT410,.3 BUGGY,TRUGGY
- 6762 TEKNO MT 410 SHOCK STAND OFF KIT
- 6723 TEKNO STEERING SERVO (WIDE BODY)/ UNIVERSAL 25 MM LONG

Now to the M2C parts where I am currently undecided whether they would be useful or recommendable in combination, especially because of the GameChanger chassis in terms of stiffening and stability...!
- 6973 TEKNO MT 410 REAR HORIZONTAL BRACE V2 MODEL
- 6971 TEKNO MT410 V3 TOWER BRACE
- 6911 TEKNO 48.3 "0" CENTERLINE DELRIN BUSHING 4 per pk.
- 6737 TEKNO 4 MM TAPERED INNER HINGE PINS 5 per pk.

Small things like mudguards, closed wheel nuts or additional fans for motor and ESC etc. I have not listed more exactly now ...!

Since it is my first Tekno, I hope very much also your suggestions and also like criticism and or suggestions for improvement ;-)!

Look forward to a lively exchange ...!

this is going to be a nice build! Why don’t you build it stock and drive till it breaks and fix what needs to be fixed? That way you get a feel for it out of the box and also see if you really need the upgrades. I second the hobbystar motors for bashers. They are great for the price! Have fun with you mt…great platform!

Have something ingenious found on ebay what so together would not get elsewhere!
https://www.ebay.de/itm/304056987991?var=603199804415
Since the dealer excludes a delivery to Germany, unfortunately, ask in the round if someone of you would have the possibility (with address in the U.S.) to order it and send me to Germany, of course against appropriate payment of all costs via PayPal!
There are similar parts available for 3D printing.

I had a friend print this one for me and it works great:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3346198

No need for international shipping!

So I have another order to Tekno Upgrade Parts on the way !

- RUDDOG RR482 2.4GHz 4-Channel FHSS4 Receiver
- TKR5262-CNC Split Cntr Diff Mount (diff mounts only, 7075, gun metal ano)
- 2x TKR6015-Shock Cartridge Caps (aluminum, gun metal anodized)
- 2x TKR6013-Shock Adjustment Collars (aluminum, gun metal anodized)
- TKR6146B-TKR6146B - Shock Cartridge Set (CNC, Delrin, revised, all 16mm shocks)
- TKR5199B-HRC Rear Hubs (L/R, CV or uni)
- TKR4176 - M5 Pinion Gear (16t, MOD1, 5mm bore, M5 set screw)

Where I'm still really undecided about the sprocket, however, I still have 17/18/19er lying here, only everything over 20 I would still have to order!

It would be great if you could write your recommendations what would fit best to the TPPower 6D 1650KV engine, that would be very helpful!
Untergrund währe asphalt, forest floor but mainly meadow!
Would like to be able to do standing but also rolling BackFlips ...!

Last edited:
So have placed another order but already yesterday!

Have me now after countless posts and YouTube video's etc. finally decided for the ProLine Trencher LP 3.8 (non beldet) because they weigh from weight virtually the same as the DBoots Backflip LP 4S but are slightly larger and thus can generate a little more rotation (and hopefully will)!

Furthermore, the front bumper of POS, because T-Bone is unfortunately not available!

A set of inside rubberized and color-matched Battery Straps that already work great in my Kraton!

And arrived today is the 30mm fan with additional cover for the ESC with 27000rpm at 8V which hopefully works, like the stock from Hobbywing, and provides sufficient cooling!

The M2C order is still pending because I'm not quite sure about the composition!

Still thinking about whether the chassis justifies the investment because costs here in Germany converted 224 $ and that's already really ne lot, but must move the ESC by the length of the engine!

So either M2C GameChanger Wide Chassis or alternatively a very good solution from MMM Germany which costs a fraction of the M2C chassis, the ESC high sets laterally offset above the engine on a special plate, but then would not have the entire space above the TPPower engine for my fan setup, which bothers me and would force me especially to place the rather high 40mm fans at an angle on the engine to the outside what with the original Tekno chassis will probably cause problems with the body!

Therefore, I am not yet so clear with what I order everything from M2C!
But what jdenfalls is already certain are:

- M2c TEKNO SHORT REAR CENTER BRACE

- M2c TEKNO 48.3/48.4 16MM ZRS SHOCK CAPS

- M2c 6913 TEKNO MT410 UPPER STEERING PLATE

- M2c TEKNO 48.3 "0" CENTERLINE DELRIN BUSHING

- M2c TEKNO 4MM TAPERED INNER HINGE PINS

- M2c TEKNO ELECTRIC BUGGY/TRUGGY DIFF COMBO SET

depending on the chassis decision then the:

- M2c TEKNO MT 410 V2 REAR TOWER/ CHASSIS STIFFINER KIT

- M2c TEKNO MT410 FRONT UPPER SHOCK TOWER BRACE

- M2c TEKNO STEERING SERVO (WIDE BODY) 25MM

MudGuards with Tekno logo and lettering individually engraved, the 7075 T6 motor mount with M4 bolts for the TP motor as well as closed individual wheel nuts are also already ordered and in process!

Last edited:
So I have another order to Tekno Upgrade Parts on the way !

- RUDDOG RR482 2.4GHz 4-Channel FHSS4 Receiver
- TKR5262-CNC Split Cntr Diff Mount (diff mounts only, 7075, gun metal ano)
- 2x TKR6015-Shock Cartridge Caps (aluminum, gun metal anodized)
- 2x TKR6013-Shock Adjustment Collars (aluminum, gun metal anodized)
- TKR6146B-TKR6146B - Shock Cartridge Set (CNC, Delrin, revised, all 16mm shocks)
- TKR5199B-HRC Rear Hubs (L/R, CV or uni)
- TKR4176 - M5 Pinion Gear (16t, MOD1, 5mm bore, M5 set screw)

Where I'm still really undecided about the sprocket, however, I still have 17/18/19er lying here, only everything over 20 I would still have to order!

It would be great if you could write your recommendations what would fit best to the TPPower 6D 1650KV engine, that would be very helpful!
Untergrund währe asphalt, forest floor but mainly meadow!
Would like to be able to do standing but also rolling BackFlips ...!
I’m running a 22t on a castle 1520 1650kv mmx8s combo and it’s rad. Don’t know if that is useful but the temps stay low and have power to spare. On 4s

I’m running a 22t on a castle 1520 1650kv mmx8s combo and it’s rad. Don’t know if that is useful but the temps stay low and have power to spare. On 4s
Yes it is, definitely, thank you!
Is yes my first Tekno therefore I am grateful for any tips etc. !

greetz

Recent Popular Liked

Back