• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body holes made and masking almost done... I might even start paimting today ?
20191231_131038.jpg

Ordered the ET48.3 wing and wing mount.
TKR5181 (wing mount) and TKR5292K (wing), which should fit. (Maybe some body trimming needed)

Might be too late for the first bash this sunday.

Nice paint job. Much better than I've ever done. And look at how organized your tool shelf is! Damn.

That body looks great! Good job!

Nice paint job. Much better than I've ever done. And look at how organized your tool shelf is! Damn.

Both Thanks! It came out quite the way I wanted it to look.

A few weeks ago I was tired of all my tools laying around, and I decided to hang most of them on the wall. It makes working a lot easier and more efficient ???

Nice job brother! I almost got that body. But the 72 Chevy won. I also have the real one lol. Next time!

Just got mine today, will start building later this week.??
Can't wait to build it, I haven't decided on a body yet far too many to choose from..?
Is yours a Ford Raptor body.??

I'm thinking of buying the 'Go big or go home'-kit.
I was wondering if it works on its own or that 6755 (short rear center brace) and/or the center brace (6905) are also needed

I just received a package: thanks to badtouchbreakers!!

Can't wait to start ont his upgrade, hope I have some spare time soon!!

I'll post some pictures of installing the parts.

Attachments

• 15935197178706612634958553649173.jpg
    15935197178706612634958553649173.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 292

Recent Popular Liked

Back