• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mt410 Build help, Bag H.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbulsara

Reaction score
Hi all
I am in bag H at the moment.
I am tightening screws tkr1447 at the moment. As indicated in the first photo. However to keep the steering action free I can tighten all the way down, a bit of the screw is outside (note pictures). If I tighten further, the steering is still free

image.jpg
312670ED-C8CD-45F5-A640-167485A73C32.jpeg
A58B2281-B88F-4562-A908-CA2FC166A20D.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If the steering is still free tightened all the way in then I would just fasten them all the way in Just make sure nothing is binding

If the steering is still free tightened all the way in then I would just fasten them all the way in Just make sure nothing is binding
Ok i will tighten it a bit further then. It is always a bit tricky to know if you tighten down enough. I always tighten till it offers resistance and it is all the way down.

yeap, do not over tighten when it's metal screws into plastic. Easy to over tighten those, I did one and learned the hard way. The steering assembly screws should be tight and as all above moving freely.

Recent Popular Liked

Back