• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 build: full parts list for review

NicC

Reaction score

Attachments

• Tekno MT410 - for Teknoforum - Updated.pdf
    81.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Nicochau

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Nice! You got yourself a good list.

The 1800kv is smart, you’ll be happy with the flexibility it provides down the road.

You may want to consider T-bone Racing bumper sooner rather than later. They are significantly better than stock. I’ll share detailed pics tomorrow.

NicC

Reaction score

The 1800kv is smart, you’ll be happy with the flexibility it provides down the road.

You may want to consider T-bone Racing bumper sooner rather than later. They are significantly better than stock. I’ll share detailed pics tomorrow.
Appreciated. Happy to do so.

After your comments around weight and your suggestion to review that other build, I moved away from adding too much. That was a revelation for me.

NicC

Reaction score

I’ll report back once it’s built.