• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Build Coming Along

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcells

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Good Day,
I started my build last night and worked on it a bit more this morning. Stopped at bag 'I' (need to do paint a bathroom ceiling this morning).
I think I have settled on getting the Hobbywing XeRun XR8 1900kv sensored motor combo and leaning towards the Savox SB2290Sg servo.
Are those good for this rig? I'll be mostly running 4S and 6S once in a while, backyard bashing and stunts and some road cruising.
Still haven't figured out what tires to get.

If (or when) I started planning on an MT410, I would probably lean towards such a setup too. I don’t think there is a lot of cogging on 4s, but who cares, i would use a sensored setup to ensure perfect smoothness.

The savox 2290 is a beast and should be plenty.

1900 kv motor is probably more of a 4s setup. Could run 6s with fans I guess. If you are leaning towards heavy 6s usage, I would go 1700kv.

Badlands 3.8 or Backflip LP (4s) are great tires. Wouldn’t go larger than that.

Nicochau, thanks for your reply. I liks the badlands 3.8

Last edited:
Does this look correct, i followed the instructions, just checking.

Thank you TBuggy.

Another question:
Where do you mount the receiver antenna?

Another question:
Where do you mount the receiver antenna?
There's a little slot on the back of the receiver box that I jammed the antenna plastic in to after I trimmed away a little bit of the plastic on the bottom of the antenna plastic to make it fit then I put a little screw in next to it hold it in place.

There's a little slot on the back of the receiver box that I jammed the antenna plastic in to after I trimmed away a little bit of the plastic on the bottom of the antenna plastic to make it fit then I put a little screw in next to it hold it in place.
Thanks I see it. Funny I couldn't find that in the instructions.

I noticed in the instructions it says to put the lock nut connecting the toe link on top of the steering block but there's clearly a molded space for it underneath.

I noticed in the instructions it says to put the lock nut connecting the toe link on top of the steering block but there's clearly a molded space for it underneath.
? I just noticed that a few days after having ran it a few times. Was thinking about changing it but just left it the way the manual says to build it.

X2 After I found that I was wondering how I managed to put that on upside down and had to double check the manual. It calls for it to be that way ?‍♂️

Ready to assemble the shocks, printed up a shock filling stand I found on thingiverse.

X2 After I found that I was wondering how I managed to put that on upside down and had to double check the manual. It calls for it to be that way ?‍♂️
It doesn't make sense. Why would they mold a place for the nut to fit perfectly and then tell you put it on the other way? Silliness. lol

That is funny...they got it right on other manuals.

EB48.3
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 5.44.26 AM.png

MT410
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 5.44.37 AM.png

It doesn't matter really though...infact looking at it now it would definitely be easier to stack the washers on before securing the link end.

That is funny...they got it right on other manuals.

EB48.3
View attachment 3275

MT410
View attachment 3276

It doesn't matter really though...infact looking at it now it would definitely be easier to stack the washers on before securing the link end.

I put the screw in from the top on the EB because it helps clear the smaller wheels. The screw head being shorter than the nut and screw tip.

It is unlikely to matter with 3.8 rims.

EB48.4 instructions:

I put the screw in from the top on the EB because it helps clear the smaller wheels. The screw head being shorter than the nut and screw tip.

It is unlikely to matter with 3.8 rims.

EB48.4 instructions:
View attachment 3278

Looks like they couldn't make up their mind on how to install this screw, LOL.
Thats a good point on the "clearance" aspect for the buggy wheels.

The build is done. Need to do the mesh and align the front wheels. And paint the body which I hope comes out good.

Recent Popular Liked

Back