• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT 410 M2C chassis upgrade Advice or Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCTruth

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Is the wide body game changer M2C chassis the way to go for heavy bashing ? If so do i need any other specific parts to go with it .
I have a MT410 kit on the way and iam hoping to do all the heavy bashing’s upgrades when i assemble it for the first time . Happy 4th everyone !!

getting what ? I already received my MT410 and the M2c game changer is on the way...
unfortunately I got a lot of views on this thread but no responses to my questions . I decided to
speak to Mitch directly .

I installed the wide chassis kit which I should of done from the beginning. More room, better turning, seems to give my MT410 a even better grip on the surface. But I am just a basher.

I sent to soon. I installed all M2C's upgrades except for the shock stuff. So far all has been great.

getting what ? I already received my MT410 and the M2c game changer is on the way...
unfortunately I got a lot of views on this thread but no responses to my questions . I decided to
speak to Mitch directly .
Hello, I was eyeing the M2C chassis as well but not sure if I need the rear brace kit too. Did you just get the chassis?

Hello, I was eyeing the M2C chassis as well but not sure if I need the rear brace kit too. Did you just get the chassis?
I just got the M2C game changer wide chassis it comes with a center brace , I spoke to Mitch (owner of M2C racing ) he said that’s all i need . Iam also gonna use Tekno steel diff cases and upgrade the shocks .
I will start there as far as upgrades , iam not to concerned about shock towers or bracing them . My theory
is to beef up the chassis etc. without adding to much more overall weight .

Sometimes upgrade parts become obsolete because the vehicle has been available for more than a year
or two . The companies making those parts get a better understanding of what the vehicle really needs
upgraded And things change as far as availability ....

I finished my MT410 kit about 3 weeks ago. LOVE IT to say the least. quality stuff everywhere. I put all of M2C upgrades front rear braces, go big stay home all those but not the wide body. I see no reason for it and yes it's roomier but is the additional room needed? I don't see it but am a noob and maybe later it will make sense. the mamba monsterx and 2200kv motor fit, got the tbone front bumper and wheelie bar. Not spacious but fits fine. someone explain why the extra room is so desirable, I don't get it? With all the braces to the existing chassis you'd have to go 60 ft in the air to bend the chassis, 10 feet is plenty for me lol.
The issue I have is shocks. Seems to me the stock shocks oil and springs maybe to soft for bashing. I seem to bottom out from the chassis scratches on the bottom. That's my issue, any ideas what springs or shock oil to keep it from bottoming out.

I installed the wide chassis kit which I should of done from the beginning. More room, better turning, seems to give my MT410 a even better grip on the surface. But I am just a basher.

Could you post some photos of how much space you have on the chassis now? I'm curious about space around the driveshafts.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20200804_071158.jpg
    20200804_071158.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 525
  • 20200804_071147.jpg
    20200804_071147.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 510
  • 20200804_071146.jpg
    20200804_071146.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 20200804_071125.jpg
    20200804_071125.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 466
Hey just seen this post can you tell me what is the red brace you have on there and what it's from please?

Ok thank you I appreciate it.

Just wondering, how did the projeect turn out ?

Recent Popular Liked

Back