• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

monkeyboy_uk's Tekno MT410 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyboy_uk

Reaction score
Hello All

Here is my MT410 build. I haven't gone too mad with the upgrades but here are the items I have added (not in the pictures):
  • TBone Front Bumper
  • TBone Rear Bumper and Wheelie Bar
  • M2C Rear Brace
  • M2C Center Brace
  • Ford Raptor Unbreakable Body
These pictures were when I had first built it, my dog doesn't like it:

nice truck!
tell me more about this 'unbreakable' body!

Well the body you see in the pictures is a normal Proline Ford Raptor body for the E-Revo.

There is a Russian Guy who makes a version of this body with a new material which he guarantees not to break or split for one year.

There is a guy on Youtube who ran his over with a car and it is still fine.

I don't know if I can post links on here, but if you look for unbreakable body on youtube you will find the video by a chap called Kevin Talbot.

Thanks guys, i see a bunch of them on ebay. I don't see why we couldn't post a link, guess there is one way to find out.
hard to know exactly though if it's the right size body since he doesn't list any dimensions...
something like this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Unbreakabl...568844?hash=item2f18ebca4c:g:W1IAAOSwC2JaoRRj
I would assume same rules as the Arrma forum since its the same admin, so if they are legitimate links they should be fine. I sent a message to rcmaniacs (I believe they are the original "unbreakable" body people) through ebay about what size body to get for the MT410 and they said "For 410 need use longer bodies, bodies from Savege xl, see attached pics." They also responded very quickly, so maybe send the ebay seller a message. I didn't get this body as I don't like boxy old school truck bodies and was asking about the F150 Raptor body that you had linked.
s-l1600.jpg

wow that shrinks quite a bit actually. i used to have that exact HPI body on a truggy and it fit the truggy wheelbase almost perfectly. the fact that that short to fit the shorter MT410 chassis means it shrinks quite a bit. i don't mind the old style body BUT the problem with that body is that it doesn't come down far enough to cover the electronics on the sides. if the camera was lower you'd seea big gap under the body, it doesn't reach down to the chassis plate... not a "problem" but I don't love how it fits. Hopefully they'll offer some more in this wheelbase length but I don't think there are too many available.

I wonder how well their SCT bodies fit. the shrinkage is a concern. What I would consider doing is going with an SCT body and just trimming up the fenders. i love the look of the SCT bodies but with our huge tires they need a ton of fender trimming... I used to run a Team Associated SC8 body on my MT RC8Te, that was super cool. it was a short course body but truggy chassis length.

My F150 body has hardly shrunk at all during manufacturing. Maybe a 1-2mm. Not noticable

That thing looks great , how do you like the wheel and tire setup and the unbreakable body ?

Looks crazy with the Ford Raptor body!

I would assume same rules as the Arrma forum since its the same admin, so if they are legitimate links they should be fine. I sent a message to rcmaniacs (I believe they are the original "unbreakable" body people) through ebay about what size body to get for the MT410 and they said "For 410 need use longer bodies, bodies from Savege xl, see attached pics." They also responded very quickly, so maybe send the ebay seller a message. I didn't get this body as I don't like boxy old school truck bodies and was asking about the F150 Raptor body that you had linked.View attachment 39
Does the unbreakable body comes with stickers such as light ?

Another person from UK (y)

What body looks great, how you finding the unbreakable body? Did you purchase it from eBay?

Recent Popular Liked

Back