• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MIP Pro4mance chassis kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WdotDynamite

Reaction score
Anyone running this on their buggy? I can't lie it looks really nice but one of the main things that appealed to me about the EB410 was its unique layout. It seperated itself from all the others.

The MIP chassis relocates everything to a more "traditional layout" . Ive seen some guys praising it....but for the time Im very pleased with the way the buggy is stock

Seems counter-productive considering all the time and research tekno spent on the design of the eb410 to then buy an mip kit and undo everything they did just to make it a conventional layout.

My thoughts exactly

After seeing rcnetwork highlight it, I just can't rationalize shelling out that much money just to alter all the research Tekno put in to the kit.

I'd like to see more reviews on the MIP chassis versus the EB410 chassis. Right now I agree with @Escobear and @Teknomatic - it seems to undo a lot of what Tekno RC has done with the new chassis layout.

IMHO opinion if your driving style makes you prefer the MIP kit then you should have just got a B64 instead.

Seems counter-productive considering all the time and research tekno spent on the design of the eb410 to then buy an mip kit and undo everything they did just to make it a conventional layout.

That's what I thought when I saw that package.

Seems like someone just cant let go of the past IMO!!

Had to edit my post because I wanted to add that the pucks are awesome, the chassis just defeats the purpose IMO.

Last edited:
I'm staying on the stock set up, mine are dialed... I just wrote a letter to MIP about dropping the shaft kit for stock cars... sounds like they are working to get it back. I am hoping that they do.

Recent Popular Liked

Back