• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Metric Ignition Wrenches are Excellent for Our Hobby!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MailManX

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
As someone who loves tools, I'm always on the lookout for something new. This time, I found something old...

At a local yard sale, someone was selling a nice little set of Craftsman open ended metric ignition wrenches. As soon as I saw them, I knew they'd be perfect for wrenching on an RC. The yard sale asking price was only $5, but I did what you are SUPPOSED TO DO at a yard sale and offered less. I walked away with my prize for only $3.

I've only had these wrenches a few weeks and already used them a few times. They are small, light and quite thin. The two different angled heads are usually able to access any location I need. Although I have RC-specific metric wrenches which cost a lot more, I find myself going to these over those.

I bring this up to our forum because even the new retail price of this set is very affordable at only $12 USD. For someone in this hobby who still needs a set of small metric wrenches for their kit, or who wants a better set, these are awesome! Highly recommended.

279523d1397530632-craftsman-metric-ignition-end-set-open-offset-01.jpg

279524d1397530647-craftsman-metric-ignition-end-set-open-offset-02.jpg

Nice find @MailManX. $3 is a great deal, heck looking at the Craftsman 94308 set new for only $16 is a nice find. It seems even on the product reviews someone else mentioned they are a great fit for RC's. :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back