• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

M2c zrs shocks caps or tekno emulsion caps.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlon

Reaction score
Hey tekno gang ?? so today while I out betting up my mt410 I managed to blow the plastic shock cap off the shick body ??‍♂️ I want to upgrade to aluminum caps but I'm not sure which ones to go for. I have a highly m2c'd kraton and love their parts but I also have been highly impressed with teknos parts quality as well. Is their a clear winner out if these 2? Thanks for the help and here a running vid of my tekno. Unfortunately, I missed the footage of me decimating my shocks ?

I have both and both work great. If you do go with M2C's their pistons are also a nice upgrade.

All 5 of my Tekno rigs either came with or Ive added the Tekno caps and assuming they both work equally well, Ive always stayed with the Tekno because I think they look better, plus any and typically every upgrade or option part Tekno offers for any of their cars I have I typically get when I buy the kits. Sort of a problem I have as it can double or triple the price of the rig before I even add any electronics or the multiple bodies and sets of wheels and tires I end up getting. I think before my SCT410.3 was 2 weeks old I had 6 or 7 different bodies and a dozen different wheel and tire sets haha. My ET48.3 got expensive quick because of all the different 3.8" premount options available too... Then there is the huge tub of my 1/10 wheels and tires....

Recent Popular Liked

Back