• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Losi 8ight-e 4.0 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supradude26

Reaction score
I purchased this Losi 8ight-E 4.0 in August of this year, and it was already built but never ran. I installed a Castle Mamba Monster X ESC and a Castle sensorless 2200kv motor. I purchased it strictly to do on road speed runs, and other than that I have run it one time for about 15 minutes on the local outdoor track. Running on a pair of 3s Traxxas batteries with a 23t pinion I GPS'd it at 88.3mph. It's never been bashed and it's never been in a bad wreck. Total runtime is about 1.5 hours, and other than the 15 minutes on the track, it's all been on foam tires. When I purchased it, I did not get the box, manual or any additional parts. I didnt get a body so I purchased a new one of those that is in great condition, as well as a lexan wing that painted to match and never trimmed down, and it has never been used either. The factory wing has been shaved down for max speed. I upgraded the center rear driveshaft to a universal, installed the TLR aluminum front top plate and the newer rear wing mount with a screw down wing setup rather than the body clip version it came with. A couple of months ago I installed a Savox SC-1268sg black series steering servo and a Castle fan on the motor. Since that time I have run it maybe 20 minutes. I will include either the set of foam wheels and tires or the Dynamite Double Barrel pins that were only used the one time I went to the track. Both sets are near new condition. Also included is a set of DE Racing rear mud guards, 2 new DE Racing rear skid plates in addition to the one currently installed on the car, a DE Racing front bumper/skid plate installed now, a new rear gear box housing, some diff gaskets and o rings, the stock front springs as I changed to a stiffer spring on the car, a couple new axle boots with rings, a set of new front or rear cvd shafts, 3 new shock standoffs, extra sway bars and ackerman the stock rear center cvd and all the other stock part I replaced, as well as the stock 17mm hubs as I changed to the wider version that Losi offers. I also have a couple sets of older foam/oval wheels and tires I will throw in, and lastly I'll include the TLR track duffle bag.. If you want a radio system I can include a simple system that came out of a rtr I had, otherwise the car will come with everything needed except a battery and radio and reciever.

Price for everything is $575.00 or $625.00 with a radio system.
20181219_222659.jpg
20181219_222535.jpg
20181219_222607.jpg
20181219_222739.jpg
20181219_222716.jpg
20181219_224527.jpg
20181219_225109.jpg
20181219_222759.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back