• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Looking for a ET410.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joneser

Reaction score
Some of you people have way too many cars and not enough time to dedicate to them. The ET410 is cool but you know you don't have enough time in your day to maintain and race the poor thing. Be the bigger person and give that little ET an opportunity for a better home. And for you 100% team racers, you know you didn't spend any money on the ET that is why you feel good about passing on a good deal to a total noob so as to help build the hobby. Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to your replies.

Hmmmm....

I think I saw one guy selling his ET410 on the FB Tekno buy/sell/trade group. I think someone snatched it up almost immediately.

You could post on there and see if anyone has one they are willing to part with.

I’m building a sct410.3 right now so I am in no hurry to buy a ET410 but I know there is a deal out there so i’ll wait patiently. Hit me up when your ready to find a new home for that little truggy.

I’m building a sct410.3 right now so I am in no hurry to buy a ET410 but I know there is a deal out there so i’ll wait patiently. Hit me up when your ready to find a new home for that little truggy.
I wish I had one but then again I don’t race. I saw another one on the buy sell trade a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Popular Liked

Back