• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Just ordered a new MT410 kit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
Hey guys. Decided I “need” one of these kits a few days ago and started sneaking around this forum to see the ways of the masters. I have found everything from crazy upgraded to well… insane. I just want to build one for general light bashing and playin around the yard. Don’t plan to ever drive it above 4s. I ordered the kit, wheels/tires, and a body. I have enough electronics laying around to get her up and running a few different ways if need be. The only thing I’m thinking I wanna add right off the bat is a wheelie bar. I’ll take some ideas on good ones. Thanks

Shoot, I just found the T-bone racing website went ahead and got their front bumper and wheelie bar. I guess I’m all set now. Next week is gonna be fun.

Congrats on the new buy!

This truck is amazing to play with. Stock form is awesome, no need to go crazy on upgrades if you don’t need them.

It's a fun truck. Order the aluminum servo horn if you haven't already

It was a super fun build. I enjoyed almost every minute. I had quite a time getting the shocks to stop leaking. 2 of them I had to pull apart 3 and 4 times. Cuz 1/4 turn to loose and oil came out the bleed hole and 1/4 turn to tight and the bladder sucked down into the shock itself. Kinda made me mad but its all working now 🤞🏻, I just got trust them. I’m having a buddy paint that body for me. I don’t like paint nor do I even care to learn and he loves it so that worked out for me. I really appreciate this forum it helped a few times. Keep up the good work guys.
06B2454A-411A-43E5-8FFA-F7B4FB596B4D.jpeg
6BEB75F0-6CB6-43B7-AE34-ED3B323E21CF.jpeg
BAEFE183-E8D8-45FA-8482-2F58FC3B7C72.jpeg

Had the bladder issue on my last MT 410 build. Think I was distracted and forgot to use a little oil on both sides of the bladder so the bladder would not catch on top of shock metal.

Ended up doing the emulsion M2C caps and all seems perfect now. Love this new truck.AC525909-0357-4D5F-9CC5-69DB2D3525C7.jpegBE6FDD8C-410F-42B6-BBDB-C9B302EC3ED8.jpegE3BAD040-D602-4EB9-B7C3-A112FDF7E28D.jpeg
B0E287F6-E8B3-4A54-9235-39688E9A5139.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back