• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

It's not perfect, but she looks pretty good and runs awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcells

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
20200902_171139.jpg
20200902_171436.jpg
20200902_174155.jpg

Hi, Good catch. I just put them quickly for the photo shoot and did pay attention to the rotation.

Where is everyone getting the cloth shock covers these days? Back in my nitro days in the mid 2000's Amain had a bunch of cool looking ones I got for all my Kyosho and TLR 1/8 rigs, but they havent seen them in years now. One of the only 2 complaints I have about all 6 of my Tekno rigs that use the 1/8 size shocks is that the stock rubber shock boots are only good for a few packs on my local track before especially the rears get a bunch of holes from the spray of dirt and fine rocks off the front tires letting them then get a good amount of dirt inside causing the shafts and seals to wear out much quicker than they should. Im tired of buying a dozen replacement boots in each size every few months, as well as a couple sets of the TiNi shafts for each rig. Ive used balloons and other options, but Ive always preferred to use the stock parts when possible. I would just like to find some of the covers to help make the boots last longer, plus I always liked the way the ones I had before looked as they had flames and different designs and colors that I could usevwhen painting bodies to really make them look nice..

Thanks!

Where is everyone getting the cloth shock covers these days? Back in my nitro days in the mid 2000's Amain had a bunch of cool looking ones I got for all my Kyosho and TLR 1/8 rigs, but they havent seen them in years now. One of the only 2 complaints I have about all 6 of my Tekno rigs that use the 1/8 size shocks is that the stock rubber shock boots are only good for a few packs on my local track before especially the rears get a bunch of holes from the spray of dirt and fine rocks off the front tires letting them then get a good amount of dirt inside causing the shafts and seals to wear out much quicker than they should. Im tired of buying a dozen replacement boots in each size every few months, as well as a couple sets of the TiNi shafts for each rig. Ive used balloons and other options, but Ive always preferred to use the stock parts when possible. I would just like to find some of the covers to help make the boots last longer, plus I always liked the way the ones I had before looked as they had flames and different designs and colors that I could usevwhen painting bodies to really make them look nice..

Thanks!
Hi,
http://www.badhorsie.com is where I got mine.

Recent Popular Liked

Back