• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Is the MT410 center diff is it suppose to feel a little tight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
with the center diff is it suppose to feel a little tight when trying to spin the joins because its 100k wt oil

thanks just build the center diff want to make sure its right as i always have issues with diffs

It should feel smooth with some resistance from the oil. If it has some binding or feels notchy try to use a new diff gasket. I find if I reuse the gasket to many times it compresses and allows my beveled gear to mesh tighter with the satellite gears.

you can also run two gaskets if you notice the gear action gets stiff with tighten screws.

When it's brand new it will have a slightly notchy feeling asthe gears need to bed in and will be quite tight to move because of the 100k thick oil.

Just make sure that you don't overfill the diff by ensuring the oil doesn't go any further than the top of the gears.

i believe i did overfill it some was coming out after i put it all together , happen to all 3 diffs smh

I reopen the rear and middle diff today and check it out now it looks like a good amount of fluid in it and didnt leak anything out when i sealed them back up. waiting on my remote i really hope a diff dont blow on me when i do my first run.

Recent Popular Liked

Back