• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I don't drive my RCs in snow, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410
My Husqvarna lawn mower lasted ten years before transmission started to give out...couldn't even get up a small hill at the end. Two acres of grass to mow, and a good hundred yard driveway/lane to clear in the winter time...I needed something with dual capability. Welcome the Conquest. Best move that I have made in a long time. Not as young as I think I am, and tired of manhandling a self propelled 24" snow thrower.
img_20210201_164024930_hdr_52ad786b0738625520a275a810eb5770200056d5.jpg

I didn't think I'd get much use out of the snow blower, but after two big storms this winter:
1st storm 18"+
2nd storm 15"+
...and today's forecasted potential of "plowable" snow...I'm glad I got the 42" single-stage attachment. I look forward to snow nowadays.

this post makes me appreciate living in Texas, so far this year we only got 4" of snow and it melted the next day, supposedly that was highest accumulated snow in 20+ years, ha!

this post makes me appreciate living in Texas, so far this year we only got 4" of snow and it melted the next day, supposedly that was highest accumulated snow in 20+ years, ha!
Could be worse you could live in SD, we broke the record for the shortest amount of time between 100* temp and measurable snow that record now sits at 2 days. https://kroc.com/south-dakota-just-...time-between-100-degrees-and-measurable-snow/

Having said that we have been lucky so far this winter, the most snow we have gotten at any given time is 3-4 inches and it all melted off right away.

Now I don’t feel that bad compared to u all.

I just got done loading the basement with firewood. My 1905 farm house does not hold heat well and today’s high is 10*. the wood burning stove will be running none stop for the next couple days

just came in to melt my mustache and read this. Glad to see the winter struggle is real ???

also I have always wanted to visit SD but that kind of temperature swing has me second guessing. ?

You guys are making me jealous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210207-135022_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210207-135022_2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 158
Now I don’t feel that bad compared to u all.

I just got done loading the basement with firewood. My 1905 farm house does not hold heat well and today’s high is 10*. the wood burning stove will be running none stop for the next couple days

just came in to melt my mustache and read this. Glad to see the winter struggle is real ???

also I have always wanted to visit SD but that kind of temperature swing has me second guessing. ?
Don't like the weather, wait 20 minutes it will change. Our area actually holds world records for temperature change https://www.bhpioneer.com/local_new...cle_6019fc80-01f5-11e8-bf0b-fba48ae31aaa.html

Recent Popular Liked

Back