• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

How does the EB410 compare to its competitors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TzuTzu77

Reaction score
Anyone here that has the EB410 and races it?
I would like to get a 4wd buggy, Associated is too common, Xray too expensive and not a real fan of Yokomo. Losi is almost non existent in Europe.
Any feedback on this buggy? It looks great, but does it perform?

Is the EB410 like the MT410 in a sense where it is a 1/8 scale but called 1/10?
video of MT410 and Outcast comparison HERE basically the MT410 is a 1/8 scale MT.

No. Its a completely new true 1/10 scale. It has some 1/8 scale like features but its definitely a true 10th scale wheeler

EB410 is going to be my next RC for sure.
I have to confess that I dream about that kit,
I'm stuck to this forum to follow building reports and review

Need to get a 1:10 wheeler, eb410 is the one I would get if I could spare the $$$

Anyone here that has the EB410 and races it?
I would like to get a 4wd buggy, Associated is too common, Xray too expensive and not a real fan of Yokomo. Losi is almost non existent in Europe.
Any feedback on this buggy? It looks great, but does it perform?
i thank you for asking this question becuase i have it to, but honestly if you want to know go to your local track and see what those guys are running, the common cars make it bit less complex so that if you break your truck car at the track you can buy the piece there

Thanks for the advice, most guys I race with have AE, but I just don't like it.
Wouldn't mind stocking up on a few parts, that's what I do with my Durangos now. I'm that guy that goes againts the norm :D
Plus, I'm in Romania, we have maybe at most about 50 guys in the whole country racing, half a dozen tracks and that's it. I just like racing for the thrill of it, but a good car is a bonus.

Most popular brands are raced at my club, but the top 2 most consistent brands that regularly make the A Main are TEKNO and XRay.... although the fastest drivers at our club are running XRay, they tend to take the most wins, but we often see more TEKNO's make it in the A Main than any other brand and we'll regularly fill up to a D Main full of entries. There is another driver at my club is equally skilled as me... basically roll the dice and either one of us will typically finish one place higher than the other on any given day when both of us were running TEKNO. About 3 race days ago he switched to XRay and he's had a ton of open practice with his XRay too... he swear it's faster for him and I agree his fast lap times are indeed a pinch faster, but he's yet to beat me once since making the switch. My TEKNO has been running a little more consistent and that consistency has been trumping his ever so lightly faster lap time.

It's really splitting hairs to say one is definitively better/faster than another, but I'm convinced that TEKNO is perfect for me to continue running with :)

A buddy I run with is in an Xray. Its nice. Before I bought the Tekno I considered the Xray. But from the moment I seen the Tekno I knew I wanted it and I am not disappointed yet. I've gotten faster every time out.

I picked up a Hot Bodies D413, because a place was clearing them out cheap. After I learned of the EB410... I immediately picked it up and shelf queened the D413 before I ran it. I hear the Tekno warranty is really good.

I only can compare it to TLR 22-4 and I would have to say the EB410 is much easier to drive and handles amazing! Super durable, have taken several crashes/hits that would have sent my 22-4 to the pit and the EB410 just rolled right back in business!

I only can compare it to TLR 22-4 and I would have to say the EB410 is much easier to drive and handles amazing! Super durable, have taken several crashes/hits that would have sent my 22-4 to the pit and the EB410 just rolled right back in business!
Plus from what my buddies have told me the 22-4 is a pita to work on. The Tekno is so maintenance friendly

No comparison ahaha the larger shock handle the bumps better and the overall build quality makes this thing bullet proof

As far as I can tell, the EB410 seems to dominate all the Associateds at my track minus one, but he's super fast.... so YMMV. Depends on the driver.

I love my EB410s, it was down to it or the B64... I race other Teknos and stuck with them. I have a friend that was a die hard Losi guy, went to AE... He love to drive my EB410 and a few others in our group when he can... and this weekend he mentioned jumping ship (that would be the 2nd time this year for him) and he's a pretty experienced racer and does well here.

Compared to the sworkz 4 wheeler this thing is a weapon out of the box setup I shaved time of my best and it can also take a beating.

Recent Popular Liked

Back