• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Hinge pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slevin

Ummm Yeah!
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
So mybhinge puns were pretty nasty and has rust built up on them. When I put them back into the a arms they were very stiff. What do you use to clean them?L and remove the grime so they float freely?

I put them in my drill and hit them with a scotch brite and some WD-40 while on a medium speed. After it is as clean as that it will get that way I decide wether to go another step or not. If it still feels gritty or "caked" then I will use 400-600 grit wet sand paper and do the same thing.

And then polish them back up with 1000 grit and then a scotch brite.

I put them in my drill and hit them with a scotch brite and some WD-40 while on a medium speed. After it is as clean as that it will get that way I decide wether to go another step or not. If it still feels gritty or "caked" then I will use 400-600 grit wet sand paper and do the same thing.

I’ll give that a go!

That's pretty much what I do too..

Recent Popular Liked

Back