• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Hexfly Hex 6 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slevin

Ummm Yeah!
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
So I saw the redcat hexfly hex 6 6s 160a esc and wondered if this is the same as the HW max 6? It says it is by HW but it is considerably cheaper. Makes me wonder if it is the same thing?

So I saw the redcat hexfly hex 6 6s 160a esc and wondered if this is the same as the HW max 6? It says it is by HW but it is considerably cheaper. Makes me wonder if it is the same thing?
I am pretty sure it is the same as the Max 6. They do have a Hex 6 6S and a Hex 6 8s. So the Hex 6 8S I would say is the same as the Max 6......However, just like every "stock" esc, I am sure that it is detuned. Meaning that you can't change the BEC voltage, or the low voltage cutoff or a bunch of other settings would be my guess. I know the Arrma BLX185 is a Hobbywing Max 8 but you can't change a bunch of settings, so I am guessing this would be the same way.

I am pretty sure it is the same as the Max 6. They do have a Hex 6 6S and a Hex 6 8s. So the Hex 6 8S I would say is the same as the Max 6......However, just like every "stock" esc, I am sure that it is detuned. Meaning that you can't change the BEC voltage, or the low voltage cutoff or a bunch of other settings would be my guess. I know the Arrma BLX185 is a Hobbywing Max 8 but you can't change a bunch of settings, so I am guessing this would be the same way.
Ah that makes sense!

Recent Popular Liked

Back