• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Hello tekno forum ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlon

Reaction score
greetings! I'm very excited to say, I'm finally the proud new owner of my very first tekno! I l have been wanting a mt410 for a while now but was a bit intimidated by building an rc from the ground up. I've been getting schooled in rc mechanics by a wonderful group of guys over at the arrma forum for a bout 6 months now and those guys have pour an immense amount of knowledge in to me and I think I might be ready for the challenge, I hope ?. As of now, the only other rc I own is an arrma kraton 6s. I have put lots of m2c upgrades on it and successfully worked on every part of the vehicle! I have come realize, I may like working on rc's a little more then driving them ? anyways, I'm super happy to part of the tekno fam! Thanks for having me???

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay I have to agree with you I've found it much more gun plenty of times to work on the rc customizing it and dialing it in then actually playing with it. I think this is because the more you add parts or just change little things such a big improvement in performance from it.

greetings! I'm very excited to say, I'm finally the proud new owner of my very first tekno! I l have been wanting a mt410 for a while now but was a bit intimidated by building an rc from the ground up. I've been getting schooled in rc mechanics by a wonderful group of guys over at the arrma forum for a bout 6 months now and those guys have pour an immense amount of knowledge in to me and I think I might be ready for the challenge, I hope ?. As of now, the only other rc I own is an arrma kraton 6s. I have put lots of m2c upgrades on it and successfully worked on every part of the vehicle! I have come realize, I may like working on rc's a little more then driving them ? anyways, I'm super happy to part of the tekno fam! Thanks for having me???
Welcome to the forum.
My first RTR rc was the Kraton 6s and it was wild. Shortly afterwards I added 3 more Arrma's The Typhon 6s, Big Rock and the Granite. Lots of fun and pretty durable too. Once I got my first Tekno, the MT410, and then the EB 410.2 is was all over for Arrma. Not that the Arrma's were bad but the Tekno was just so much better in almost every way and the build process is so rewarding and brings back memories of the old Tamiyas of the 80's Sold the Granite and Kraton right after my first MT410 run and never looked back. The Typhon will be sold once the EB48 2.0 or a ET48 truggy come back in stock. I'll keep the Big Rock for my 8 year old.

Thanks guys! So, horizon hobby still hasn't sent out my tekno. I think they made a mistake and said it was available but was actually on back order ? everything is on back order! I did order my body though. I got the proline 1980 chevy Silverado. It will be here tomorrow to torment me ? i also picked up 5he tekno shick tool and its awsome! Anyways, ill keep you guys posted on the build. I thinking I'm gana need alot of help ?

Thanks guys! So, horizon hobby still hasn't sent out my tekno. I think they made a mistake and said it was available but was actually on back order ? everything is on back order! I did order my body though. I got the proline 1980 chevy Silverado. It will be here tomorrow to torment me ? i also picked up 5he tekno shick tool and its awsome! Anyways, ill keep you guys posted on the build. I thinking I'm gana need alot of help ?
IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED! Apparently I got the only mt410 they had????

Recent Popular Liked

Back