• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Has anyone ever used Traxxas ID lipos in their Tekno mt410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauld

Reaction score
My buddy has a few of these ID 4s I was curious to see if anyone has ever use them in their mt410? Thanks

Short answer is yes you can use them but it will limit your future battery options.

You would just need to have the correct soldering connectors. And then you will be limited to only being able to use the Traxxas lipos. Unfortunately due to the built in sensor wire I don't think you can simply swap the connectors either.

My son has been using Traxxas ID batteries for his SCT410.3 for 2 years now with no problems. I have an XT60 connector on the ESC and then we use a Traxxas adaptor between the battery lead and the ESC. Works great, the adaptors are cheap and readily available and we can still run all of our other batteries with the XT60 connectors.

I thought this would be an easy way to save money since I already had traxxas batteries from my slash, but the 3s traxxas batteries don't fit the mt410 tray, they're too long. Really sucks since it's the only reason I got the traxxas connectors on the max8 combo.

I thought this would be an easy way to save money since I already had traxxas batteries from my slash, but the 3s traxxas batteries don't fit the mt410 tray, they're too long. Really sucks since it's the only reason I got the traxxas connectors on the max8 combo.
SMC Racing and DXF make batteries with the TRX plug and balance wire so you're not limited to Traxxas batteries. I've been using SMC batteries for almost 2 years and they are great.

I'm awaiting the arrival of mt410 , I own several Traxxas batteries for my out of control Traxxas purchased modles , I believe you guys have shortened my battery purchases in the future , thanks guys , again like my et410 , can't wait to start the build ! Best monster truck out there !! Fugetaboutit !! ?

I'm awaiting the arrival of mt410 , I own several Traxxas batteries for my out of control Traxxas purchased modles , I believe you guys have shortened my battery purchases in the future , thanks guys , again like my et410 , can't wait to start the build ! Best monster truck out there !! Fugetaboutit !! ?
Any battery manufacturer that offers a TRX plug can be used.

SMC Racing and DXF make batteries with the TRX plug and balance wire so you're not limited to Traxxas batteries. I've been using SMC batteries for almost 2 years and they are great.
I ended up going with the floureon batteries, which are also offered with traxxas connectors as an option. They aRe ridiculously cheap - 2 3s batteries were $56 shipped off of ebay.

Recent Popular Liked

Back