• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Happy New Year!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
I get it a new year people are busy...just didn't think it would take this long to get a Happy New Year thread started!

Happy New Years from Seattle!!
space_needle_fireworks_3_4747b4bc-1021-4a42-bcc9-c76df0cf0c0d-1.jpg

Welcome 2019!!

Ah, Austin. My Best Friend and his family live in New Braunfels. Hamilton Pool ranks as one of my favorite places in my travels around the country! (Not to mention the Salt Lick)

Last edited:
Sweet deal, I love Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, it's the largest water park in the world :)
The Salt Lick is pretty good BBQ, but not quite as good as some other places in town, like Style Switch, Blacks and Franklin's just to name a few, ha!

I used to live in Florida myself, I was stationed at Hurlburt Field back in the 90's, went through my jungle training in TACP back in the day... took me a while to figure out what I thought sounded like so many tiny dogs barking in the swamps at night were actually alligators, doh!

Beautiful pics! Keep them coming!

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everyone. Looking forward to seeing what 2019 holds for Tekno and TeknoForums!

Recent Popular Liked

Back