• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Front Bumper for ET48?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman2733

Reaction score
Wanted to see what everyone was running for front bumpers on the ET. I was looking into the T-Bone Racing as they make some good stuff but worried about how strong the front bumper really was. I don't see any kind of support other than the mounting to the bottom of the chassis/diff.

I prefer the stock bumper which is very strong. I’ve never once damaged the hinge pin blocks, they’re bulletproof. These trucks don’t need T-Bone bumpers unless you have a bad habit of hitting steel light poles. :LOL:

@iceman2733 , i hit a curb with my EB48 and the Tbone bumper didn’t prevent from bending the A block. On road bashing is not forgiving... ?

I do use the tbone bumper on my ET48 too. Like the rugged looks. Not ? sure about the level of protection it actually provides but I’m happy to just improve my odds.

Recent Popular Liked

Back