• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

First rc kit for my girlfriend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekno_craze

Reaction score
Hello! So, my girlfriend and I have been together for a loonnggg while, hopefully to be married once we finish graduates school. Anyways, I just got my first rc kit and she’s super intrigued by it. She has a senton and big rock right now and wants to hop into her first kit! This has me suuupppeeerr excited! I swung by my LHS and they had this associated kit that I was unfamiliar with, it was called the b64 club racer kit. Comes with a reedy motor, servo, and esc! Wanted to get your guys thoughts on this! I know this is a Tekno forum, but the time I’ve spent here so far, there’s so many knowledgeable and helpful folk I figured I’d ask before I pull the trigger on it.

B4780F05-A645-4EA2-9C21-AF0A2A90E7DD.jpeg

Get her the same RC you are getting next.

The reasons I did that with my kids:
1/ it is awesome to bash or race with relatives, loved ones...
2/ to keep it going you want to make sure everyone is on an equal footing. Same terrain, same rig, same capabilities.
3/ since you guys will more or less end up racing (because it is fun), again, you want to make sure everyone is on equal footing or it will quickly ruin the party.

Get her the same RC you are getting next.

The reasons I did that with my kids:
1/ it is awesome to bash or race with relatives, loved ones...
2/ to keep it going you want to make sure everyone is on an equal footing. Same terrain, same rig, same capabilities.
3/ since you guys will more or less end up racing (because it is fun), again, you want to make sure everyone is on equal footing or it will quickly ruin the party.
Very true! I was actually thinking about this as well. We’re gonna try and make it out to a local track near us this Monday, we’ve never been and want to see how much fun it is!

Recent Popular Liked

Back