• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

First RC build completed…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PKMSM

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
At least the assembly, still have to do the final set up.

70ACD762-3F99-4BC1-B1B2-FADAD49B2B22.jpeg

271D7286-978B-4137-8D23-67DA4991CA14.jpeg

2F781FB9-F758-4F1A-861C-5B561C8CE2FC.jpeg

The camera angle makes it look like there is too much toe in/out but it’s not as bad.

The body has a few areas of overspray which was entirely avoidable (and expected). I got to starting the body yesterday afternoon and since we have cold weather moving in wanted to get it done, so I rushed parts of the masking a little and by the time I got to the last color the sun had already set. Painting in the dark doesn’t fall in the “good idea” category, but by the time it got dark I had the choice of either stopping or finishing it, and thinking it’s-my-first-one-so-we’ll-call-it-a-practice-run-until-I-do-the-real-one I kept going, but it turned out fairly OK - to me at least.

I’ve got a Hudy set up station on order which has been out of stock for a few weeks, so I’ll do the big tuning now and the final tweaking when the Hudy arrives. I definitely don’t need that with my skill level (or no skill level), but if you do something do it right…

Thanks for the answers to my many questions along the way. I’m looking to start another build, but my EB48 has also been on back order, so I may just get started on a MT410 which seems to be in stock everywhere…

Nice job getting it done. Hope you enjoy getting it dirty soon.

Nice job getting it done. Hope you enjoy getting it dirty soon.
Planning on it! First we need to get past the few days of cold that is on the horizon...

Looks good! Is that a 6000 mah battery? I'm looking at the same one and debating between that and the 7500 mah version

Looks great well done!

It's funny I started with the ET48 2.0 also, I now have 2, but the mt410 is a bit disappointing compared to the build quality and pleasure of putting the et together. The EB48 2.0 is good and nearly on par with the et, but a couple of things weren't as nice, the heads of some of the screws were shallow or something like that. Great kits and great driving cars, though the mt410 is my least favourite, enjoy.

Looks great well done!

It's funny I started with the ET48 2.0 also, I now have 2, but the mt410 is a bit disappointing compared to the build quality and pleasure of putting the et together. The EB48 2.0 is good and nearly on par with the et, but a couple of things weren't as nice, the heads of some of the screws were shallow or something like that. Great kits and great driving cars, though the mt410 is my least favourite, enjoy.
I've got both and EB and MT410 on order, but the EB has been out of stock for a while. I had thought the EB and ET would be identical, but you said "nearly on par with the ET". What's the difference?

I have also ordered a bunch of M2C upgrades for the MT, I'll see how it all looks when I get it.

I've got both and EB and MT410 on order, but the EB has been out of stock for a while. I had thought the EB and ET would be identical, but you said "nearly on par with the ET". What's the difference?

I have also ordered a bunch of M2C upgrades for the MT, I'll see how it all looks when I get it.
I just found the hardware had a few heads that were an odd shape and the hex not as deep as the screws on my ET48 2.0, the truggy just seemed to have a better overall package. The shocks in the EB48 2.0 are by default emulation, but that's not a bad thing, just different. The radio box hangs out the side of the body on the EB48 2.0 which is not a big deal, just looks strange.

I just found the hardware had a few heads that were an odd shape and the hex not as deep as the screws on my ET48 2.0, the truggy just seemed to have a better overall package. The shocks in the EB48 2.0 are by default emulation, but that's not a bad thing, just different. The radio box hangs out the side of the body on the EB48 2.0 which is not a big deal, just looks strange.
Given that the EB has been on back order for the while, maybe I should start on another ET!

Got a picture of your radio box hanging outside your body? Mine and pretty much every other one I’ve seen don’t.🤷

Recent Popular Liked

Back