• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

First MT410 Build !- Need Rollover Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigscreen

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Hi All,

My First Tekno Build! This was fun. Have some questions about suspension/wheels and tires.

Took truck out for the first time, drives great, but rolls over easily on either side (rolls more easily on battery side). Any suggestions on how to stop rollovers?

1) Shocks are in stock position, adjusters cranked all the way down to stiffen springs.
2) Running Arrma outcast Dboots Backflip Tires & wheels.

Don't Know what the Ride hight should be either

Not sure if wheels are 0 degree offset or not. Any help would be appreciated.
THANKS!

IMG_6419.JPG
IMG_6444.JPG

Truck looks great. It already has a high center of gravity, so it is prone to rolling over. I suggest you back off on the springs to lower the CG and give the vehicle some suspension movement. Aside from that, practice turning under power to get the truck to rotate without "hooking" and rolling over.

Truck looks great. It already has a high center of gravity, so it is prone to rolling over. I suggest you back off on the springs to lower the CG and give the vehicle some suspension movement. Aside from that, practice turning under power to get the truck to rotate without "hooking" and rolling over.
This! Lower ride hieght and get to know the truck. It's more of a box than anything, carefully applied throttle will slide rather than flip. Its actually one of the harder trucks to traction roll that I have.

Hi All,

My First Tekno Build! This was fun. Have some questions about suspension/wheels and tires.

Took truck out for the first time, drives great, but rolls over easily on either side (rolls more easily on battery side). Any suggestions on how to stop rollovers?

1) Shocks are in stock position, adjusters cranked all the way down to stiffen springs.

THANKS!

View attachment 2065View attachment 2064
Backflips are zero offset have tons of lateral grip. They are also quite tall.

You could stiffen the suspension with thicker oil and harder springs while limiting the ride height since the spring collars won't need to be as much down.

Hi All,

THANKS!

View attachment 2065View attachment 2064
Going to get my first m

Recent Popular Liked

Back