• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

First build and first car that’s not RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nvhywycop

Reaction score
Transmitter and receiver. I decided to build an EB48 2.0 bc I really wanted a buggy but couldn’t find any RTR that I liked. I live in the country and built a 100’x100’ track that just my kids a few buddies and I race for fun. I have a few Traxxas RTR with the blue link in the controller. Is it possible to put the Traxxas receiver in my buggy and run it with my Traxxas transmitter? I’m going to put in the tekin gen 3 and 2250kV. Just want to make sure it’s possible and that I wouldn’t be damaging my buggy. If not, what are some affordable options for a receiver and transmitter? Again this is just being run for fun with kids and friends. Thanks everyone!!

Transmitter and receiver. I decided to build an EB48 2.0 bc I really wanted a buggy but couldn’t find any RTR that I liked. I live in the country and built a 100’x100’ track that just my kids a few buddies and I race for fun. I have a few Traxxas RTR with the blue link in the controller. Is it possible to put the Traxxas receiver in my buggy and run it with my Traxxas transmitter? I’m going to put in the tekin gen 3 and 2250kV. Just want to make sure it’s possible and that I wouldn’t be damaging my buggy. If not, what are some affordable options for a receiver and transmitter? Again this is just being run for fun with kids and friends. Thanks everyone!!
wow, sorry nobody with more experience than me has gotten back to you. You have probably already tried the traxxas tx/rx setup. Damage shouldn’t not be an issue. Let us know how it works out.

Recent Popular Liked

Back