• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Finishing up my MT410 build need advice please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piccopower

Reaction score
I’m looking for a good motor esc combo to run with the Traxxas talon ext wheel tire combo? I also run a Outcast 6s so Id like something as strong or stronger with no modifications.... thanks guys

The Outcast 6s is essentially running a HW QuicRun 150A ESC with 2000kv Truggy can (maybe 2050kv). It is difficult to find better value.

However, Castle Mamba Monster X or Max 8 will have more amps than the BLX,185. Both can come with 2200kv motors than will seem more powerful than the BLX combo on 4s. Beyond 4s, I hear TP motors are beasts. Tekin racer combo is also a very powerful one.

The Outcast 6s is essentially running a HW QuicRun 150A ESC with 2000kv Truggy can (maybe 2050kv). It is difficult to find better value.

However, Castle Mamba Monster X or Max 8 will have more amps than the BLX,185. Both can come with 2200kv motors than will seem more powerful than the BLX combo on 4s. Beyond 4s, I hear TP motors are beasts. Tekin racer combo is also a very powerful one.
I guess I should mention that Id like to run 6s on my Tekno.

I’m looking for a good motor esc combo to run with the Traxxas talon ext wheel tire combo? I also run a Outcast 6s so Id like something as strong or stronger with no modifications.... thanks guys

Just use the blx185 esc with the arrma 2050 motor. That's what I ran in mine for a long time. I ran nothing but 6s and it held up way better than any tekin. You can buy the combo for around $120 on ebay.

W/ the M2C go big you can relocate the esc and fit the TP And TP released their censored motor, so just match it up with a censored esc 6-8s 150a and above

Recent Popular Liked

Back