• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 FINALLY, the ET48 is here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Needless to say, it's on!

20191209_130415.jpg

And hands down the beefiest RC I've had the pleasure working on. Everything is just.. way better. Can't believe I spent 700 on a talion when I could have had this all along. Don't get me wrong, I love my talion but I have a feeling this is going to blow it away!

This thing just blows me away. The construction, the quality of parts. I can't get this thing together fast enough. I have to take a break and watch some shock building videos. Looks intimidating

It’s a little intimidating the first time around but you’ll get it and just take your time. Remember to use the green slime.

Got it, also I have concerns mounting the esc to the esc pad supplied and the receiver in the box that is supplied. Are they both really just held there with 2 sided tape?

I use 2 sided tape and a zip tie because the MMX I use doesn’t have mounting holes. The BLX185 you are using has mounting holes I think. You may be able to add the mating holes to the ESC plate if you didn’t want to go the tape and tie route. I just used 2 sided tape on the RX though. It holds it in place pretty good inside the box.

Must be getting close

Attachments

• 20191210_121538.jpg
    20191210_121538.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 342
I use 2 sided tape and a zip tie because the MMX I use doesn’t have mounting holes. The BLX185 you are using has mounting holes I think. You may be able to add the mating holes to the ESC plate if you didn’t want to go the tape and tie route. I just used 2 sided tape on the RX though. It holds it in place pretty good inside the box.
Yes it has mounting holes but they over extend the plate. Zip ties and mounting tape it is

It's tamiya ps-12. Silver

Attachments

• 15760106343662446578455242666590.jpg
    15760106343662446578455242666590.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 294
And hands down the beefiest RC I've had the pleasure working on. Everything is just.. way better. Can't believe I spent 700 on a talion when I could have had this all along. Don't get me wrong, I love my talion but I have a feeling this is going to blow it away!
That's how I feel about it too. I got back into RC this year and got a Traxxas. I had to upgrade the crap out of it to get it to stop breaking on the track. That's when I realized exactly why no one uses Traxxas on the track! Went Tekno and now i'm hooked.

Finished product. Been done. Broke it. Bashed it. Broke it fixed it. Needless to say I lagged posting the end result

Recent Popular Liked

Back