• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Fastlane raceway KC info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAVERICK

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
So in April work is sending me to Kansas City for a week. Fastlane raceway is near by and wanting to know if anyone had been there or any info on the place

I do not see any 1/8 scale classes on there page. Just wanting to know if there off-road track is 1/8 friendly truggy/ buggy

don’t want to drag all my stuff out there and not be able to play

mainly just want to get some practice laps in on a different track

I've raced there a couple times last Fall before they shut down the outdoor 1/8 track for the season... they're supposed to open it back up in April, but not sure when... if you give me your travel dates I'll try to meet up with you there so we can pit together... assuming they start the 1/8 program back up in time!

I periodically take my mother-in-law to visit her sister in Iowa so I'll swing by Fastlane for some racing along the way.

They have a blow out station and power with covered tables, also indoor pits as well as bathrooms. Plenty of parking, but only TEKNO parts they carry are for 1/10, no 1/8 parts whatsoever, so plan accordingly.

Last edited:
I've raced there a couple times last Fall before they shut down the outdoor 1/8 track for the season... they're supposed to open it back up in April, but not sure when... if you give me your travel dates I'll try to meet up with you there so we can pit together... assuming they start the 1/8 program back up in time!

I periodically take my mother-in-law to visit her sister in Iowa so I'll swing by Fastlane for some racing along the way.

They have a blow out station and power with covered tables, also indoor pits as well as bathrooms. Plenty of parking, but only TEKNO parts they carry are for 1/10, no 1/8 parts whatsoever, so plan accordingly.
That would be great

I will be in KC from the 5-8 and thinking work should be done by 5every night

I know you have a lot of race experience I would love be able to steal a couple of tips and tricks from you

That would be great

I will be in KC from the 5-8 and thinking work should be done by 5every night

I know you have a lot of race experience I would love be able to steal a couple of tips and tricks from you
Not sure I will be able to make those dates, normally I drive up on Friday (11 hr each way), then race on Sat and drive back on Sun.... not sure what their race program is like during the middle of the week but pretty sure they only do 1/8 outdoor on Sat and 1/10 indoor during the week mixed with an on-road carpet track.

You can get an idea of the turnout for classes here:
https://fastlanehobbies.liverc.com/events/

Not sure I will be able to make those dates, normally I drive up on Friday (11 hr each way), then race on Sat and drive back on Sun.... not sure what their race program is like during the middle of the week but pretty sure they only do 1/8 outdoor on Sat and 1/10 indoor during the week mixed with an on-road carpet track.

You can get an idea of the turnout for classes here:
https://fastlanehobbies.liverc.com/events/
I completely understand thanks for the offering. I think I will just call them and see when the outdoor track will open up for the season

Their schedule is kind of all over the place where they don't tend to plan very far out, here's the current schedule for this week:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FastlaneRaceway/permalink/10160432444363644/

I've only seen them run 1/8 on Sat nights where they plan to start 1/8 sometime in Apr, but it all depends on weather basically. I like to run their indoor 1/10 program first, then go back to back with the outdoor program in the evening, makes the trip worth it to run 2 classes in each program.

Recent Popular Liked

Back