• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

FastEddyBearings Tekno Ball Bearing Set Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
fasteddybearings-eb410.2.jpg

TeknoForums is proud to announce our latest giveaway, a set of sealed ball bearings from FastEddyBearings!

Thanks to FastEddyBearings, two lucky winners will receive their choice of any Tekno ball bearing set (minus ceramic sets). Many member are already using FastEddyBearings and know they are simple hard to beat and a great bearing. (y)(y)

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: August 21st, 2020 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS: TeknoForums PREMIUM Members can enter a second time each day (TOTAL OF 2 POSTS PER DAY). Not a premium member? Join now!

Winners will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise, a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.

View attachment 5272

TeknoForums is proud to announce our latest giveaway, a set of sealed ball bearings from FastEddyBearings!

Thanks to FastEddyBearings, two lucky winners will receive their choice of any Tekno ball bearing set (minus ceramic sets). Many member are already using FastEddyBearings and know they are simple hard to beat and a great bearing. (y)(y)

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: August 21st, 2020 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS: TeknoForums PREMIUM Members can enter a second time each day (TOTAL OF 2 POSTS PER DAY). Not a premium member? Join now!

Winners will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise, a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.
Who couldn't use a fresh set of bearings. Ik ow could lol

Running low on Fast Eddy Bearings, can use some more.

I sure could use one set for my super rolled sct project.

This guy is going to get a rebuild

Attachments

• IMG_2843.jpg
    IMG_2843.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 171
Love me some fast eddies

Yeap, he's the man alright! But am back to edit this post and after going through all the hoops to get to the end, I wonder how many junk emails from whomever I get. I guess that's why I don't typically do contest or so called FREE stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Popular Liked

Back